Preview 2019 Goodbye (To 2020) New; Preseason Discussion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MadFan23

"We're all hurting." PAFC 2015-present
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Don't we always say we're doing extra skills work these days? I swear we always "get the balls out in November."

Our efficiency inside 50 will be as arse next year as it always is, because we won't maintain a proper forward structure beyond maybe round 3.

Enviable Tradition

Professional Procrastinator
Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Don't we always say we're doing extra skills work these days? I swear we always "get the balls out in November."

Our efficiency inside 50 will be as arse next year as it always is, because we won't maintain a proper forward structure beyond maybe round 3.
Hinkley is like one if those annoying supporters in the outer.

With only Sam Gray in the forward 50.

"Kick it long... no not there".

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hong-Kong Phooey

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 22, 2011
i have no idea
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man United
Great to read that Butters is tearing up the track. Just need a report of a player training the house down and our pre-season will have been a success.
agree. he was one who faded a lot late in season so forgot a lot of the good stuff he did. Looking forward to seeing a bit more of the robbie comparisons everyone keeps talking about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

El_Scorcho

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs

Bang on.

Our efficiency will magically sort itself out when we change coach and suddenly have a system to move the ball forward so we don't play directly into the hands of intercept markers week in week out.

chickentendies

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Bang on.

Our efficiency will magically sort itself out when we change coach and suddenly have a system to move the ball forward so we don't play directly into the hands of intercept markers week in week out.
Yep. We have a fu**load of skilled players, they occasionally make dumb errors. We just have really shitty structures that force dumb decisions.

S.Patrol.G

Premiership Player
Oct 5, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
There are no other teams
Bang on.

But, but...just work harder, right? I mean, it's a tough league.

Smithy7

Premium Platinum
Mar 1, 2014
South of Scotland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Here is his big chance, he needs a massive summer and a few more strings to the bow.

I hope he makes it as he offers something different
He will be 21 march next year. Have watched his AFL games and knows how to get into position to kick goals ( 7 games 11 Goals)
Hope he makes a spot in the side 2020 his..

Top Bottom