Preview 2019 Goodbye (To 2020) New; Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Popped down this morning for a look.

Went to follow someone in and they said "Not sure I can let you in. Might be a closed session"

Agreed with that except for the cameras
and journalist by the northern goals....

Now I try to get to a preseason training or two each year just to get the vibe.

Each year is a little different. 2014 was awesome you could feel the energy of the group.

Today could be best described as a quiet determination.

Saw a couple of potential number changes but then it might be just training.Houston training in a lower number was a bit odd.

Saw Power Pete so hopefully his pics soon.

Pep leading a few running drills was good. Jack Watts was enthusiastic . Buzza is a big unit and keen with a great kick but misjudged the catch of the ball a few times.

Ahhh well footy is sort of back. Carn Ports.

Oct 1, 2014
NeverNevers
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Only two of the Saints' five big-name recruits took part, with premiership Tiger Dan Butler in mid-pack and key back Dougal Howard last, lapped on the 400m track by the top two.

PAFC27

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Popped down this morning for a look.

Went to follow someone in and they said "Not sure I can let you in. Might be a closed session"

Agreed with that except for the cameras
and journalist by the northern goals....

Now I try to get to a preseason training or two each year just to get the vibe.

Each year is a little different. 2014 was awesome you could feel the energy of the group.

Today could be best described as a quiet determination.

Saw a couple of potential number changes but then it might be just training.Houston training in a lower number was a bit odd.

Saw Power Pete so hopefully his pics soon.

Pep leading a few running drills was good. Jack Watts was enthusiastic . Buzza is a big unit and keen with a great kick but misjudged the catch of the ball a few times.

Ahhh well footy is sort of back. Carn Ports.
His eyesight is worrying

Gallery from the clubs training session today.

Jan 21, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

PowerBaz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I agree with your point, I bet we don't see much of KH promoting the 2020 season. No cut through. Might be time to put some more effort into Monty and Schoey as front men or even Voss who is a polished media performer.

However, it is still a bit odd to use a tweet from 2 weeks ago to ask where is Ken today.

Gee he is keeping it low key - but from today's pics. I just added in the type to clarify things!

(I'd know those gammy legs anywhere)

Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 6.15.02 pm.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Davies press conference - 18 November 2019

Wow. Listened to the whole thing and not one question about how trading our first round pick ends up if we finish well out of the eight.

SA journalism, so rigorous

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Wow. Listened to the whole thing and not one question about how trading our first round pick ends up if we finish well out of the eight.

SA journalism, so rigorous
I'm sure you enjoyed Chris Davies suggesting we will use one of those first round picks on a small forward

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Back