Preview 2019 Goodbye (To 2020) New; Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to Burgoworld Melbourne.

MildFlashyAurochs-size_restricted.gif

Don't we always say we're doing extra skills work these days? I swear we always "get the balls out in November."

Our efficiency inside 50 will be as arse next year as it always is, because we won't maintain a proper forward structure beyond maybe round 3.
Hinkley is like one if those annoying supporters in the outer.

With only Sam Gray in the forward 50.

"Kick it long... no not there".

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Great to read that Butters is tearing up the track. Just need a report of a player training the house down and our pre-season will have been a success.

agree. he was one who faded a lot late in season so forgot a lot of the good stuff he did. Looking forward to seeing a bit more of the robbie comparisons everyone keeps talking about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't we always say we're doing extra skills work these days? I swear we always "get the balls out in November."

Our efficiency inside 50 will be as arse next year as it always is, because we won't maintain a proper forward structure beyond maybe round 3.

Bang on.

Our efficiency will magically sort itself out when we change coach and suddenly have a system to move the ball forward so we don't play directly into the hands of intercept markers week in week out.

Bang on.

Our efficiency will magically sort itself out when we change coach and suddenly have a system to move the ball forward so we don't play directly into the hands of intercept markers week in week out.

Yep. We have a *load of skilled players, they occasionally make dumb errors. We just have really shitty structures that force dumb decisions.

Bang on.

But, but...just work harder, right? I mean, it's a tough league.

Here is his big chance, he needs a massive summer and a few more strings to the bow.

I hope he makes it as he offers something different
He will be 21 march next year. Have watched his AFL games and knows how to get into position to kick goals ( 7 games 11 Goals)
Hope he makes a spot in the side 2020 his..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back