Meet Up 2019 Grand Final Meet-up: Royal Hotel Essendon, @ 1:30, Saturday 28 Sept

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE ALWAYS BEAT GEELONG WHEN IT MATTERS.

Jesus if i had a dollar for every time i heard that ******* line when we had 11 in row..

I would much rather the company of Geelong supporters than the folk we get at TIO Stadium or Adelaide Oval. Looking forward to whenever I can get across :)

Not sure the present discussion on "numpty hawk supporters" is on topic, even though the content may be to some degree, accurate.

This is the meet up thread....lets stay on topic please...there's plenty of threads elsewhere where opinions like this can be expressed..I just cant be bothered moving them there.!!...lol...

Lets keep it light hearted in here....

Not sure the present discussion on "numpty hawk supporters" is on topic, even though the content may be to some degree, accurate.

This is the meet up thread....lets stay on topic please...there's plenty of threads elsewhere where opinions like this can be expressed..I just cant be bothered moving them there.!!...lol...

Lets keep it light hearted in here....
My comment was light hearted.
I am a light hearted kind of guy.

Well said David.

Maybe we could discuss potential venues.. i still havent been to Garden State in the city.
Nor I. I will Google cm it now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone planning on heading over the border Round three? Thursday night games here go off, and it'll be the second year in a row Geelong get one against the Crows. Yew!

Anyone planning on heading over the border Round three? Thursday night games here go off, and it'll be the second year in a row Geelong get one against the Crows. Yew!
Anyone planning on coming up to metricon in June?

My never been to Adelaide streak shall be maintained mate ;)

Nah not going. Happy New Year tho! How's your girl going??? (the older one, not your actual kid)

The best I can do is maybe (small maybe) is the Brisbane game i think in August.
I'll be at that one too. There's a magnificent establishment just up the road from the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back