Preview 2019 Grand Final - Richmond vs GWS, Saturday 28th September, MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signing out for the day.
No matter what, enjoy the day people.
Be proud of the club.
Go you mighty TIGERS.

No drama here, dodged those campaigners

Only saw one on gate 7 and none on gate 6. Took advantage and charged in.

How has everyone found the vibe outside the ground? In 2017 there were all the radio and TV stations and it felt like a party. I did a lap and only saw ABC and 3AW and didn't really have that grand final buzz. A bit underwhelming imo

Only saw one on gate 7 and none on gate 6. Took advantage and charged in.

How has everyone found the vibe outside the ground? In 2017 there were all the radio and TV stations and it felt like a party. I did a lap and only saw ABC and 3AW and didn't really have that grand final buzz. A bit underwhelming imo
One on gate 6 and went to far end from him and charged as well lol 😂

One on gate 6 and went to far end from him and charged as well lol 😂

I nearly crapped my dacks because my ticket actually said gate 7. There was a decent queue on 6 which normally makes it easy but in two laps of the G no queue to 7 built up. Just made sure I went opposite side and as soon as I was wanded I reckon I would have charged through the turnstyle faster than Usain Bolt.

I nearly crapped my dacks because my ticket actually said gate 7. There was a decent queue on 6 which normally makes it easy but in two laps of the G no queue to 7 built up. Just made sure I went opposite side and as soon as I was wanded I reckon I would have charged through the turnstyle faster than Usain Bolt.
Wasn't worried about me paying extra more the afl ticket holder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back