AFL 2019 - Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing it had Tigers flag into Dusty Norm Smith in it which are contingent events which shouldn't be allowed to be multi'd together (because its much more likely that Richmond have won if Dusty wins the norm smith and vice versa).

Wouldnt a fair compromise be if the Tigers leg was removed?

The Lawyers fees probably ~ having the Tigers leg in the multi compared if it wasnt.

Bookie was beteasy.

From what I've read it's the standard Dusty Norm Smith, Richmond premiership dependent legs not being picked up by their software. So knowingly exploiting. But....

The punter enquired about the multi before placing it and had the useless live chat monkey's confirm the bet would stand. He also shared the bet with a mate who got on with a smaller stake and was paid out in full.

Bookie was beteasy.

From what I've read it's the standard Dusty Norm Smith, Richmond premiership dependent legs not being picked up by their software. So knowingly exploiting. But....

The punter enquired about the multi before placing it and had the useless live chat monkey's confirm the bet would stand. He also shared the bet with a mate who got on with a smaller stake and was paid out in full.

Good. From what you have stated is true. The Bookie will have to payout.

Im presuming he would have gone with a legal firm that said "No Win, No Fee."

Still you have to wonder if Beteasy offered a payout without the Tigers leg and he has to cop a legal fee, if it was really worth the hassle in the end.

How does beteasy define ‘related’?
Do they state criteria or do they just point to it being in their discretion?
In terms of the bet:
Cameron Coleman, Tigers GF win, D Martin Norm Smith.
They only paid out two of three legs to him (assume Martin Norm Smith dropped out as that would reduce the payout more?).
They paid out 5k-odd in full to his friend, presumably due to a threshold value not being hit in that case.
Is that right?
They point to reserving the right to void bets with related legs in the T&Cs, I guess because the software doesn’t always pick up ‘related’ bets. If he had placed it in person and a staff member had not picked it up, would that be different?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back