Game Day 2019 Grand Final

Who will you be barracking for on Grand Final day ...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

*!

11538724-3x2-700x467.jpg

Last edited:
Same here, I hope GWS smash them. Will be interesting to see whether Mumford decides to go the full Neil Balme on them.
Some shades of Alistair lynch as well

I’d be surprised if Tigers go with Nankervis and Soldo. Maybe Stack or Pickett as a replacement.
Interesting suggestion. It would be a big call. GWS didn't really have a 2nd ruck against Collingwood, Tomlinson even did some rucking. Nank would murder Mummy around the ground but Mummy would smash Nank in the ruck. Soldo might get the nod in that case. It is hard to carry them both, pretty much one of them has to be on the bench all the time. Pickett was great in the VFL granny. Expecting him or Ross to come in for Graham. Mummy probably retires after the game so he might do some damage without any consequences. Well I see one Carlton supporter on your board will be cheering for us, better than none I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won't cope if the Tigers win. My first son was born in 2017...my second son due in November. If both my kids are born in Tigers premiership years then my stupid Tigers supporting family will try to convert them and Tigers are VERY marketable animals to toddlers.

Don't despair MEB. You can turn the situation to your advantage; by teaching your boys that Tigers are known for eating children, and cannot be trusted under any circumstances. Reinforce that message via the use of a scary children story book such as that below.

Cooke actually debuted in the PF
Cottagio played R7 against pies, then R8 against Sth Melbourne.
GF was his first full game .
Thanks for that.

I remember Collingwood bringing in Rene Kink for a final against Collingwood in 1973. I think he was 16 or 17.

Pickett is a mature age recruit and has been close to selection for a month now. He’ll be in the 26 considered for selection. It would be a big call to play him but he’s not wet behind the ears when it comes to playing senior footy.

Thanks for that.

I remember Collingwood bringing in Rene Kink for a final against Collingwood in 1973. I think he was 16 or 17.

Pickett is a mature age recruit and has been close to selection for a month now. He’ll be in the 26 considered for selection. It would be a big call to play him but he’s not wet behind the ears when it comes to playing senior footy.
I think Dermie debuted in a PF & kicked 5.....So u never know, I guess.

Back