Game Day 2019 Grand Final

Who will you be barracking for on Grand Final day ...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

With Williams playing on a wing or on ball instead of HBF - GWS were exposed for lack of leg speed by Richmond's smalls - especially with Davis playing injured and Whitfield same.......Riewoldt and the GC full forward bloke ran the GWS talls into the ground and then the smalls took over through gut running - and on top of that - Martin went to FF - smart coaching by Hardwick and not much Cameron could do.

add a couple of fit mids in Coniglio and Ward and fair run if injuries - totally different result more likely than not.
OR

just take D.Martin out of Richmond side - he is Mr fixit on field for Hardwick and a big game player 'par excellence'.

this thread is hilarious, thx for the laughs
just won the flag and have no mates to celebrate with? jump on the blues bigfooty forum, always a warm welcome and a dose of medication for the needy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well... at least we aren’t listening to whatever the fu** the GWS song is at the moment.
I like it.
this thread is hilarious, thx for the laughs
Congrats tigger person. If my team had just won a GF, can't imagine spending any time visiting your lovely BF site. Especially on the night of!! :D :screamcat:

I like it.

Congrats tigger person. If my team had just won a GF, can't imagine spending any time visiting your lovely BF site. Especially on the night of!! :D :screamcat:
how'd you be cracking wise at a club that'd spent the past decade in the cellar? decision making........F

Was anyone here surprised at how quick Andrew Brayshaw was in the 100m sprint?

Thought he was more known for his endurance running as opposed to his speed.

Was also surprised by Ben King too. He's going to be a player. The Suns need to do everything in their power to retain him.

the day i get to feel what the richmond supporters are feeling right now, will be one of the best days of my life and i cant bloody wait

tenor.gif

Back