Official Club Stuff - 2019 GWS Membership | BigFooty

Official Club Stuff 2019 GWS Membership

Discussion in 'GWS Giants' started by Determinant, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Determinant

Determinant Moderator

GWS
    Other Teams:
    St Kilda, Dragons, Bucks
    Rollovers are charged from the 3rd October
    Members should have recieved or be about to recieve the info packs.
    Below is the link to the web portal, it is not updated as yet but will be shortly.

https://membership.gwsgiants.com.au/

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. Determinant

Determinant Moderator

GWS
    Other Teams:
    St Kilda, Dragons, Bucks
    Below are the addons, Note that the AFLW scarf is not going to be produced as the club could not get over the minimum order quanity so there will be a single scarf for both types.

upload_2018-9-20_11-26-40.png

For those interested in the jacket, it looks like this, but without the Giant Amy badge, that version will be sold separately.

upload_2018-9-20_11-28-41.png

Gigantic and dlanod like this.
  3. Isaac Cumming No 1

Isaac Cumming No 1 Premium Platinum

GWS
    From the email today it was the opt out form I got last week. I thought I didn't choose autorollover, I kind of object to automatic renewals in principle. It says do nothing and it will rollover on 3/10/2018, and dolng nothing sounds attractive.

If anyone's considering the 200 club I dont think it's justified on monetary value. I expect the club loses money on it as well, jusrlt an attempt to connect with committed members. The function was interesting, and a lot of money would have been spent on the staff preparing and delivering endless trays of food around the room.

The finals tkts were a two edged sword. It was good not having to worry about getting good seats with Giants supporters. They were physical tkts though. Collectable at HQ or at the ground that looked like a major queing and waiting thing. Easier to pay online and print.

Might have mattered more for the GF where cat 1 at $435 was guaranteed. I think in the online lottery you have to take what you're offerred from cat 1 to standing room

4. Isaac Cumming No 1

GWS
    The membership details are up. Too hard to link.
    We have 400 already somehow with auto rollovers due on Wednesday.

precarious likes this.
  5. General Giant

General Giant Brownlow Medallist

GWS
    5k a day? Works for me.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Determinant likes this.
  6. Isaac Cumming No 1

GWS
    I wonder if that's all the rollovers? Seems light. Mine did yesterday but it would be interesting to know if they're done in batches. You'd get a busy couple of days sorting out rejects and enquiries after I would think . Maybe spreading the workload?

7. Buzzasto DaSilva

Buzzasto DaSilva Premiership Player

GWS
    Other Teams:
    Islanders
    Switching from an Adelaide Oval membership, to a GWS Canberra membership for 2019 after the big move up to Bathurst.

Any experienced Canberra folk think the Platinum membership is worth it? Or better to stick with the GA?

8. Isaac Cumming No 1

GWS
    75% of Manuka is not covered, the covered part is reserved seating. You wont get much choice of seats but the club will try if you call. Nowhere is very high if that matters anyway. If it doesn't rain being in the stands as opposed to the open seating probably doesn't matter much.
    I'm a Sydney resident who usually goes down for games, but as you suggested locals could probably add more.

9. Giant Strides

Giant Strides Moderator

GWS
    Welcome to Canberra if you do switch! We just take the Gold membership. (Also has been priority 2 for GF tickets.) It puts us uncovered; we like Bay 28 to just outside the 50 metre line at the non-scoreboard/GWS cheersquad end. Previously were GA, around the other side but inside the 50 metre arc. As ICNo1 said, nothing really high except for the uncovered seats on the open side wing. I've sat up there for pre-season games to get a better look at formations. Depends how you like to watch your footy really - covered, grass, seated but close to goals or midfield.

Buzzasto DaSilva and Determinant like this.
  10. Paunchos Pizza

Paunchos Pizza Debutant

GWS
    Signed up for the Queensland supporter membership and I must say that it seems a very good deal compared to other interstate membership. Hoping to see some good headline numbers this year, hopefully we can get up to the 30k mark

11. General Giant

GWS
    Interesting and amusing thank you message for rejoining as a member.

Leon does pushups for fun?

[​IMG]

precarious and Determinant like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12. Isaac Cumming No 1

GWS
    Just got an email telling me I'm entitled to a Polo and Orange Army Jacket, but they need the size. Click the link... . annnnnd it's dead. I'll try tomorrow and call if have to Iguess.

The orange army add on is great value. You dont actually have to sit with them, but you can. I usually dont as an ultimate member but interstateI want the option.

Jacket provided and it's not really advertised but the club organises tkts at any venue there's a chance of an issue, or finals. Possibly even cheap seats on the club(Virgin) plane. Not sure how it works for the GF if we get there. I pay for the 200 club so I wont use that option.

13. General Giant

GWS

captainMyCaptain likes this.
  14. Danny88

Danny88 Club Legend

GWS
    Good start!!!