Official Club Stuff 2019 GWS Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Look it’s just a little insight into how stadiums are run

Interestingly parra stadium charges about 220k per game for the wanderers where as spotless is only 20k per game

Hence the uproar when parra said they wouldn’t pay the fee
I'm fine with what you said, and the Spotless deal along with the training facilities nearby was inspired and great work by the club. Many clubs with much longer history would kill for them. The Swans are just now in the early stages of finally getting a decent training track at Randwick Racecourse.

Generally to drink, I go to the pub, that's all.

Wonder if we can crack 15k before xmas.
126d4a79b17f2d0197f5b1f2ef97a954.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Well I tried to join today, but the website is a bit slow, so had to give up. What would be the best membership for a family with one kid that wants to go to about 2-3 games a year. It could just be father and son, wife tends to whinge might be best left behind.

Well I tried to join today, but the website is a bit slow, so had to give up. What would be the best membership for a family with one kid that wants to go to about 2-3 games a year. It could just be father and son, wife tends to whinge might be best left behind.
If you don't mind too much where you sit I'd say this one, $227 for family

upload_2018-11-30_22-43-39.png

Last edited by a moderator:

:)Just got my pack progress email.

Tracking ID:
Processing Delivery information received
Dispatched Packed and dispatched
In-Transit Lodged in local postage network
*AU/NZ Only

Orange Army Adult Pack Only Processing Dispatched In-Transit 01-12-2018 17-12-2018
Ultimate GIANT Adult Processing Dispatched In-Transit - -
Womens League Adult Processing Dispatched In-Transit - -

Looks like they'll be running close to Christmas again. I know they come from China.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably also very happy she doesnt have to wear purple.

Very cute mate.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
So this is the good news. I have tried to get her to wear both, but she is 2 and the giants have already been into her daycare so she has no interest in the purple. But that's what it's all about.

Shows how hard the giants are trying and it has worked in my family

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just got word my AFL and AFLW packs are on the way. ETA 1/1/2020. The orange army jacket arrived well before the ETA though.

Not sure why mine is later than some, maybe they prioritised families before Christmas in case they're gifts?

All good anyway, I dont need them for a couple of months.

Just got word my AFL and AFLW packs are on the way. ETA 1/1/2020. The orange army jacket arrived well before the ETA though.

Not sure why mine is later than some, maybe they prioritised families before Christmas in case they're gifts?

All good anyway, I dont need them for a couple of months.
We've got a family membership. One's arrived, three more are... somewhere? I find they're pretty random.

They were promoting $80 one game memberships prior to the late season Manuka game against the Crows. Does seem a swifty to boost numbers.

Not sure what a reserved seat at Manuka is but I assume $65 range. Plus pack I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back