2019 Heineken Chinese F1 GP -

Remove this Banner Ad

Hamilton is a once in a generation driver.
Yes, he is the equal, if not the superior, to Senna and Schumacher.
I understand he has the best car under him, but so has Bottas, so did Rosberg.
As much as I love Rosbergs championship win, we all know that one was orchestrated by the team.
I’m not a fan of Hamilton, but I do admire his ability to pull out that pole lap from nowhere, to somehow put himself ahead of the competition in a race when it seems things are against him.
I think this years championship is a foregone conclusion already.

I wouldn't call him once in a generation, he beat Rosberg 32-22 race wins, 42-36 in qually but Webber also beat Rosberg and then Vettel beat Webber.

I'd suggest the pecking order went something like:

Vettel
Hamilton
Webber
Rosberg

Then if you want to throw Daniel beating Vettel and Max at least being a faster qualifier then Daniel then Hamilton slides down to #4 on the list, maybe 5 if Leclerc matches Vettel this year.

I wouldn't call him once in a generation, he beat Rosberg 32-22 race wins, 42-36 in qually but Webber also beat Rosberg and then Vettel beat Webber.

I'd suggest the pecking order went something like:

Vettel
Hamilton
Webber
Rosberg

Then if you want to throw Daniel beating Vettel and Max at least being a faster qualifier then Daniel then Hamilton slides down to #4 on the list, maybe 5 if Leclerc matches Vettel this year.
Vettel isnt in the equation. He's fine when he can run away and hide out in front, but once challenged its a different story.

Vettel isnt in the equation. He's fine when he can run away and hide out in front, but once challenged its a different story.
True that may be but put him in a Merc he probably out qualifies Lewis and gets that run away drive you speak of. On that note Lewis is no different, if he isn't winning he is on the radio complaining about something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back