MFC Fans Only 2019 Herald Sun Supercoach Draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pjfairbairn

Club Legend
AFL Club
Melbourne
Thread starter #356
Hopefully Dusty actually rocks up. I hate the scoring system, Dustys worst year and De Goeys best rate the same.
Ablett suspension no good for me. 4 players in my squad who didn't play last week either (including 2 of your off-casts in Buddy & Orazio!). Rage trades are a genuine possibility.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Thread starter #359
Also - and I know you can make offers on the actual SC website itself - but there's a bit of a dearth of genuinely talented and consistent free agents now.

With that in mind, I'm open to genuine trade offers for any of the following:

Ed Curnow, Dayne Beams, Orazio Fantasia, Scott Lycett, Rhys Stanley, Cameron Guthrie, Adam Tomlinson, Isaac Heeney, Darcy Moore, Brandon Parfitt, Liam Baker.

Untouchable: Johanissen, Rich, Salem, Ellis, McCluggage, Neale, J. Kelly, T. Kelly, Ablett, O'Meara, Harmes

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Also - and I know you can make offers on the actual SC website itself - but there's a bit of a dearth of genuinely talented and consistent free agents now.

With that in mind, I'm open to genuine trade offers for any of the following:

Ed Curnow, Dayne Beams, Orazio Fantasia, Scott Lycett, Rhys Stanley, Cameron Guthrie, Adam Tomlinson, Isaac Heeney, Darcy Moore, Brandon Parfitt, Liam Baker.

Untouchable: Johanissen, Rich, Salem, Ellis, McCluggage, Neale, J. Kelly, T. Kelly, Ablett, O'Meara, Harmes
What do you need?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom