MFC Fans Only 2020 Herald Sun Supercoach Draft - The ToumpBowl

Remove this Banner Ad

As long as we do this on a Thursday night please.
due to work commitments

Last year, we did where you had up to 24 hrs to pick. I'm happy either way, but the challenge was finding a time everybody could do it. We've still got 6-7 weeks until Round One, no rush IMO

Last year, we did where you had up to 24 hrs to pick. I'm happy either way, but the challenge was finding a time everybody could do it. We've still got 6-7 weeks until Round One, no rush IMO
Don't think there is a time is there? I live in the opposite time zone lol. Took probably a week to finish it last time didn't it?

I'd be good with speeding it up from 24hrs, but yeah, zero chance of being able to have everyone available at the same time, after last year, it's probably best that everyone is made aware that the draft takes a little while.

I'd be good with speeding it up from 24hrs, but yeah, zero chance of being able to have everyone available at the same time, after last year, it's probably best that everyone is made aware that the draft takes a little while.
You can set the auto draft instructions aswell, don't necessarily have to hold up the process.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm flat out at present so haven't had the time to set it up, new baby and new job!

Does somebody else want to, or else can we wait until the start of March?
It’ll probably have to wait until Saturday, but I can do it.

Hopefully kick off the draft later in the week?

It’ll probably have to wait until Saturday, but I can do it.

Hopefully kick off the draft later in the week?

Sounds good - are we going the same as last year? You have up to 24 hours. The whole thing was done in about a week, from memory...

Also, a thought - should we mandate that your team is named after your bigfooty handle so we know who is who?

Just setting up the league now, what sort of format do we want?

2-3-1-2/4 - 12 players
2-2-1-2/8 - 15 players
2-3-1-2/7 - 15 players
3-3-1-3/5 - 15 players
3-4-1-3/4 - 15 players
4-5-1-4/5 - 19 players
5-7-1-5/4 - 22 players

Just setting up the league now, what sort of format do we want?

2-3-1-2/4 - 12 players
2-2-1-2/8 - 15 players
2-3-1-2/7 - 15 players
3-3-1-3/5 - 15 players
3-4-1-3/4 - 15 players
4-5-1-4/5 - 19 players
5-7-1-5/4 - 22 players

My preference is for 5-7-1-5/4 - 22 players as per last year.

I reckon last year was pretty much bang on - the rules are the very first post of this thread if we want to replicate.

My preference is for 5-7-1-5/4 - 22 players as per last year.

I reckon last year was pretty much bang on - the rules are the very first post of this thread if we want to replicate.
Do you know if I can change the number of teams on the fly? We had 16 last year, but have only had 9 responses this year, but seems likely some others will jump in once its set up.

Do you know if I can change the number of teams on the fly? We had 16 last year, but have only had 9 responses this year, but seems likely some others will jump in once its set up.
I thought we only had 8 teams last year

Welcome to the TOUMPBOWL! A Supercoach Draft League, named in honour of one of the the club, nay, the competitions greatest early draft picks!

League Code: 784222
When creating your team name, call it something that makes mention of your username. My team are THEunacCOUNTables

The draft is set to kick off Thursday night at 6pm (I'm genuinely not sure if that's daylight savings time or not - but I assume it is?) Each pick is set at 24hrs, which wasn't an issue to get it done last year.

It's a 10 team league - 9 have said they're in in this thread, if we can't fill it in a day or two, I can get a ring in. Everything else is pretty much the same as last year, other than the fact that to play everyone twice with 10 teams, we have to play through the bye rounds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back