MFC Fans Only 2020 Herald Sun Supercoach Draft - The ToumpBowl

Remove this Banner Ad

If we start early enough, can you set the draft time at 10hrs and speed it up at the end if need be?

Ah - I'm just looking and you can do a private league, therefore completely over-ruling the list of non-negotiable rules above.

Which therefore means if we have more than 8 people interested, we can accommodate.

The options go from 1 hour, to 1 day, to No Limit (and then all of the shorter ones). Happy to do whatever the masses like, whether it's a pick each day type scenario or all in one day/evening....

Ah - I'm just looking and you can do a private league, therefore completely over-ruling the list of non-negotiable rules above.

Which therefore means if we have more than 8 people interested, we can accommodate.

The options go from 1 hour, to 1 day, to No Limit (and then all of the shorter ones). Happy to do whatever the masses like, whether it's a pick each day type scenario or all in one day/evening....

And those times can be sped up at any time at all, so more than happy to start with a 1 day pick and speed up when need be?

And those times can be sped up at any time at all, so more than happy to start with a 1 day pick and speed up when need be?
The Ultimate Footy draft we've done for a few years on this board usually works alright with 4hrs, although it does have start and finish times for the day, so you don't have your draft window expire on you in the middle of the night.

If we end up getting a fair few teams, cutting the team sizes to 15 would be a good idea, otherwise your last half dozen picks are just trying to pick the least worst player left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Squads of 22 make it 176 players. Or essentially the top 10 of every team. I'd only add more people if you are dropping the squad size down

I like the idea of 22 players, makes it all seem a bit more realistic.

If people are ready to register, I can set up an 8 team, 22 players per team league with a 1 day per selection window to begin with (and speed it up as we go).

With 8 teams, I would propose we start Round 1, H2H vs. each opponent twice, Finals Round 18 (and skip byes).

I like the idea of 22 players, makes it all seem a bit more realistic.

If people are ready to register, I can set up an 8 team, 22 players per team league with a 1 day per selection window to begin with (and speed it up as we go).

With 8 teams, I would propose we start Round 1, H2H vs. each opponent twice, Finals Round 18 (and skip byes).

I'm g2g mate

Alrighty then, the league has been set up. The earliest it will allow the draft is February 6th, 8:30am (AEDT). We will start with 1 day picking and look to speed up if needed before the start of the season.

I have set it up under the following conditions, but if there's overwhelming support to edit any of that then please just let me know.

The code to join the Private League is 549354; you can do this at https://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/#/afl/draft.

Please make sure you join in the next few days so that we're good to go, and if you have changed your mind please let us know so somebody else can jump in. Sorry about my team name, really showing my age #SimisterIntentions

Attachments

• Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 112
5 people registered - anybody else yet to do so and doing it any time soon?

Okay, think we're probably at a point of re-opening to the main board if those who've registered interest don't actually register within the next 24 hours or so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back