MFC Fans Only 2020 Herald Sun Supercoach Draft - The ToumpBowl

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean, Ollie Wines will return to the side at some point right?
Supposedly still half a show for round 1. But probably more like round 3. He is a bloody good player to be left on the table so long

I was looking at Natanui for ages totally forgetting about his 2nd knee thinking what a bargain he would be

Supposedly still half a show for round 1. But probably more like round 3. He is a bloody good player to be left on the table so long

I was looking at Natanui for ages totally forgetting about his 2nd knee thinking what a bargain he would be
Yeah, I did a quick look to make sure it hasn't been followed up as being more serious, as from memory he's only supposed to miss a game or two. The only issue I have now, is that I've got him and Gaff, who will also miss the first couple of games. But I assume you aren't locked in to picking one of each position for your bench ... doesn't look like it at least.

Scotty Lycett joins #SimisterIntentions. Literally the last 6 or 7 picks had been on my 10 possible selections for this one!

You're up dee_mac

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to fill a spot in the UF draft so if anyone is keen hop on over to that thread and declare your interest!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back