Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Jack Martin is out of contract at the end of this year, and will be looking to maximise his value, and his potential suitors for his inevitable trade out of the Gold Coast. Over to you pjfairbairn

Had a serious sniff around him, in terms of level currently at vs potential ceiling he's right up there

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Had a serious sniff around him, in terms of level currently at vs potential ceiling he's right up there
Yeah, I was worried he wouldn’t last to my pick for that very reason, given we’re probably now at the point of picking upside. If he strings together some consistent form at his best, which now is the time for him to do it, he’ll be a gold mine I reckon

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Yeah, I was worried he wouldn’t last to my pick for that very reason, given we’re probably now at the point of picking upside. If he strings together some consistent form at his best, which now is the time for him to do it, he’ll be a gold mine I reckon
Someone has to play well for GC right?

damn - there goes my two preferences for my last forward spot. Settled on Jezza Cameron. Hopefully he can pull another AA year out of his inconsistent arse. Also Dion Prestia rounds out starting midfield

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
damn - there goes my two preferences for my last forward spot. Settled on Jezza Cameron. Hopefully he can pull another AA year out of his inconsistent arse. Also Dion Prestia rounds out starting midfield

It's funny how Boyd, Patton, McCartin, Cameron, Hogan, Dixon Hipwood etc were supposed to usher in this new era of super forwards and to date they all have massive flaws and are still being outdone by the old guard. Someone like Brown comes along as a late pick and ends up the best of the lot.

DeesFanTheMan

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs, NUFC
It's funny how Boyd, Patton, McCartin, Cameron, Hogan, Dixon Hipwood etc were supposed to usher in this new era of super forwards and to date they all have massive flaws and are still being outdone by the old guard. Someone like Brown comes along as a late pick and ends up the best of the lot.
Big ben brown and Joey D could be great this year.

pjfairbairn

AFL Premiership Supporter, 2021
Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lachie Weller is my final defender drafted, and my 1st XVIII is complete. Clubs not represented: Adelaide, Essendon, Fremantle, North, West Coast, Western Bulldogs.

dylan93

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Apologies for the slight delay. One of the most versatile players in the league, Sunbury legend Mark Blicavs to join the backline of Da Preuss Is Right FC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dylan93

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Dane Rampe finishes off Da Preuss Is Right FC's backline.

Just need a few more interchange players and we're good to go, and just gotta hope for no big injuries!

DeesFanTheMan

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs, NUFC
The Aces have recruited Libba, Hanners and Hall, would have had Crouch too if Stingers didn't beat me to it!!

The Aces have recruited Libba, Hanners and Hall, would have had Crouch too if Stingers didn't beat me to it!!
I wanted Hall and or Libba

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
My second favourite dees player. Kid could average 20 touches easily such is his work rate
Yeah, I picked him based on watching him at training the other day, his work rate is super impressive to watch in person, even in a training session in 30+ temps, he just kept powering up and back. Can see him averaging 20 and a goal - goal and a half if he becomes a bit more reliable with his set shots.

Great pick. Hamish Hartlett my next pick... over to you, dee_mac
He's still 23 isn't he?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back