MFC Fans Only 2020 Herald Sun Supercoach Draft - The ToumpBowl

Remove this Banner Ad

Jacob Hopper rounds out a pretty hard nosed midfield. I reckon he'll step up again this year in the absence of Shiel. And a sentimental pick in AVB who is DPP and also likely on the way up (hopefully)

Grabbed JONESY as my Bench Demon. Panicked that with ANB & AVB gone, there wouldn't be a draftable Dee for my final pick. Tossed up Melky, Lever hard too. Over to you TheCount

Sam Reid (SYD) & Josh Kennedy (WC) picked with my final two bench spots. If they can stay fit, I'd like to think there will be some people in here keen to trade for them/I'll use them myself!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In hindsight I wonder if we maybe should have expanded the squads, does feel like it only just started getting challenging the last few picks. I suppose when I come dead last use can all point an laugh at that suggestion
On first glance I think you, booshboy and pjfairbairn have the strongest teams.

On first glance I think you, booshboy and pjfairbairn have the strongest teams.

I think I might have been blinded a little by the lights of McGovern an Rance. 30 kicks backwards by Kade Simpson for Carlton will score higher than a dominating defensive performance. Other than that I had a plan to chase Sier, Daniher, Mills, SPP, De Goey, Francis Fantasia an a few other youngsters who could become guns.

I do wonder aswell if injuries might bite me. Only one spare defender as an example

I think I might have been blinded a little by the lights of McGovern an Rance. 30 kicks backwards by Kade Simpson for Carlton will score higher than a dominating defensive performance. Other than that I had a plan to chase Sier, Daniher, Mills, SPP, De Goey, Francis Fantasia an a few other youngsters who could become guns.

I do wonder aswell if injuries might bite me. Only one spare defender as an example
if you get a long term injury you can recruit a replacement from the remaining group of players cant you?

Im in the same boat, punting on rocky, libba, hanners, hogan, hunt etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back