MFC Fans Only 2020 Herald Sun Supercoach Draft - The ToumpBowl

pjfairbairn

AFL Premiership Supporter, 2021
Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hopefully Dusty actually rocks up. I hate the scoring system, Dustys worst year and De Goeys best rate the same.

Ablett suspension no good for me. 4 players in my squad who didn't play last week either (including 2 of your off-casts in Buddy & Orazio!). Rage trades are a genuine possibility.

pjfairbairn

Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Also - and I know you can make offers on the actual SC website itself - but there's a bit of a dearth of genuinely talented and consistent free agents now.

With that in mind, I'm open to genuine trade offers for any of the following:

Ed Curnow, Dayne Beams, Orazio Fantasia, Scott Lycett, Rhys Stanley, Cameron Guthrie, Adam Tomlinson, Isaac Heeney, Darcy Moore, Brandon Parfitt, Liam Baker.

Untouchable: Johanissen, Rich, Salem, Ellis, McCluggage, Neale, J. Kelly, T. Kelly, Ablett, O'Meara, Harmes

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Also - and I know you can make offers on the actual SC website itself - but there's a bit of a dearth of genuinely talented and consistent free agents now.

With that in mind, I'm open to genuine trade offers for any of the following:

Ed Curnow, Dayne Beams, Orazio Fantasia, Scott Lycett, Rhys Stanley, Cameron Guthrie, Adam Tomlinson, Isaac Heeney, Darcy Moore, Brandon Parfitt, Liam Baker.

Untouchable: Johanissen, Rich, Salem, Ellis, McCluggage, Neale, J. Kelly, T. Kelly, Ablett, O'Meara, Harmes

What do you need?

pjfairbairn

Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Reminder to all that we don' play during the Bye Rounds - we play each other twice, and then begin finals in Round 18.

1558583885690.png

pjfairbairn

Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Salem out with concussion - just my weekly reaming at the hands of Supercoach Draft, especially when I have another defender (Guthrie) sitting on my bench who got 94 points. Advantage you, TheCount

pjfairbairn

Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
I have some seriously mixed emotions about this news ...

We're having a cracking H2H too - looking like 2 of the highest scores of the round... But can't see how I win with Trengove (27) and Salem (0) in my defence...

Made a late Captaincy swap - Neale for J. Kelly

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
We're having a cracking H2H too - looking like 2 of the highest scores of the round... But can't see how I win with Trengove (27) and Salem (0) in my defence...

Smart change, I reckon Neale will be primed to do some serious damage against the old club.

Seems like its been pretty even (some players have been up, some down on both teams) but no Salem will really hurt yeah ... doesn't take much for that to turn around tho.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers

Kelly has had 17 to half time ... perhaps not a great Capt change after all.

pjfairbairn

Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Only MFC could * mus both; me with Salem a late out and you with Clarry getting blanketed as your captain. Lol

pjfairbairn

Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
No action for the next three weeks. Time to reset and try & get those squads looking just right!

pjfairbairn

Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
And we're back in action, after the 3-week bye. Make sure you check those squads out - any major injuries/suspensions affecting you? Any free agents up for grabs that weren't playing/weren't appealing three weeks ago?

Three games each to play, before finals kick off in Round 20 - I assume that means byes in Rounds 17-19?

booshboy is on top of the ladder, equal on points with 00Stinger, before DeesFanTheMan and myself round out the top 4. dylan93 is two games back, with Topkent, dee_mac and TheCount playing for pride and to * our season up!

Match-ups this week: 3 vs 4, 5 vs 1, 2 vs 6 and 7 vs 8.

Hope everything's able to keep going through to the end!

Back