List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know if 12 is going to Fremantle or we are swapping it with another pick to give to them but they are getting a first rounder in this years draft. Don't think we will have 12 in the morning. The outside the box thinking by Gags has been invaluable here.
Thanks mate, great info. I'll sleep well tonight because of you. Great thing about being in Perth is when I wake up around 6am (9am EST) the trade should hopefully be done!

it amazes me how keen Freo are on this draft. i wouldn't be going near it tbh. they should have done what they did last year, minus the neale trade, this year
they love WA boys over at Freo ... with the WA team winning the champs this year they reckon they can find the gems in this bunch .... personally i dont see it ... but then again i though Will Johnson was going to be a star for us back in the day so what do i know :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still remember him saying we blew our shot by trading 5 for Carlisle (and Gresham) because we could have used that pick on Keiran Collins, who he rated as clearly the best KPP in the draft and mature enough to play round 1. Get 10+ years out of Collins vs 5-7 out of Carlisle.

Collins was drafted at pick 26 overall and recently delisted by the Bulldogs.
Nixon also said that "Tommy Walsh" will be the best out of all the players to come from Ireland..!

How do you know? If you knew why didn’t you tell us an hour ago we will get him in the morning.
Do you copy and paste the same thing over & over & over & over LOL
Do people at the club still dislike Gubby ?

One done
4 left

Jesus
Will be a miracle if we pull this out our ass
I said to others privately that I think a 2nd goes to Swans for Jones, Howard & Ryder for 18, and Butler for a packet of chips. Just IMO.

However upon second thought we could probably use Stuv picks for Jones. Port pretty adamant on a 1st from us and seeing as we're not giving next years it only makes sense for us to give them 18.

I also wonder what Bruce & Steven are thinking now we're starting to get some quality across the line. Geelong are surely cooked Stuv, just give us another crack ;)

Brown said Dockers came to the party. Lethers said we won't be moving next year's 1st

Ergo- 12 and some picks this year. Maybe selling next year's 2nd to facilitate them.

Lethers also with a sly "we will be in touch with Bing when he comes out of contract". Gotta love the dark lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back