List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's sad end to a great career - but as long as he gets what he want's , which is what has happened by the sounds.

It's just bollocks though. Their public comments about him have been atrocious, undignified, arrogant, and quite frankly unprofessional. Their handling of it has been nothing short of exploitative. I have lost all respect for them...not that there was a lot to begin with.

The whole Stuv situation is a disaster.
Cats are getting a terrific player for nothing and they know it while making out they're doing everyone a favour. Kents.
Tears the arse outta me.
It’s not that their leaving it’s how you leave sometimes, this is leaving a very sour taste in my mouth now.

I can’t help but think back to the support his teammates and the crowd gave jack this year plus we were prepared to take a very ordinary pick and they shut us down cold. I think I’d call in the AFL moderator and just let the chips fall where they may. One thing I’m not doing unless things change is paying one dollar of his salary, they can eat the lot or jog on.

Last edited:
58 for Stuv alone is a f*cking disgrace, contemptuous, and utterly disrespectful. If true, I hope Geelong burn & Stuv never plays for them. Bulls*it.

If this is the only way to get Stuv what he wants... fine with me from a personal perspective, he deserves to seek happiness and health...

But what I want next year from the AFL is a Home game against Geelong, And at that home game I what a Stkilda heavy crowd cheering Stuv every time he gos near the ball, but when Scott walks on the ground I want a vicious response! I also what Ratten and our boys to kick there rear ends!

Post trade Period I want the club to suspend trading with Geelong for two years, while informing the Media that because for the disrespect Geelong has shown toward Mental Health issues, due there in appropriate use and dealings with the press and our club, this ban is a mark of respect to a serious problem and warning to a club that has taken advantage of that issue.

Geelong has acted in poor faith and there needs to be consequences...

Each time we trade a high pick for someone i get nervous, 2002 Pick 6 and 31 for Barry Brooks, 2005 pick 17 for Fergus Watts, 2009 Pick 16 Andrew Lovett, Goddard's compensation pick lets trade that for Tom Lee and a couple other mehs. The 2015 saga with the video and the supplement scandal.
tms.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just can't see how it gets done without next years 1st. From what Freo wanted they're now just gonna accept 12 and a future 2nd? Doubt it.
Apparently pick 10 is also involved. I think they get 10 & 12. Other clubs involved. And 18 we'll send to Port as part of Ryder & Howard deals.

If this is the only way to get Stuv what he wants... fine with me from a personal perspective, he deserves to seek happiness and health...

But what I want next year from the AFL is a Home game against Geelong, And at that home game I what a Stkilda heavy crowd cheering Stuv every time he gos near the ball, but when Scott walks on the ground I want a vicious response! I also what Ratten and our boys to kick there rear ends!

Post trade Period I want the club to suspend trading with Geelong for two years, while informing the Media that because for the disrespect Geelong has shown toward Mental Health issues, due there in appropriate use and dealings with the press and our club, this ban is a mark of respect to a serious problem and warning to a club that has taken advantage of that issue.

I think it's time to pioneer the Premier League style contracts where clubs sometimes make it a condition of sale that the player cannot play against the parent club - do it on the QT so the 4 teams we're buying from can't put the same condition into their contracts lol.

Each time we trade a high pick for someone i get nervous, 2002 Pick 6 and 31 for Barry Brooks, 2005 pick 17 for Fergus Watts, 2009 Pick 16 Andrew Lovett, Goddard's compensation pick lets trade that for Tom Lee and a couple other mehs. The 2015 saga with the video and the supplement scandal.
tms.gif
Funny I was just thinking of this sketch today. One of my all-time personal faves.

We think Geelong are offering an average pick because they aren't taking his mental health seriously. Maybe they just don't want him. Maybe they feel that he may not even play many games for them because of it and don't want to potentially give away a decent pick for "nothing".

What about this one Doc.

You can ring my Be-eeell, ring my Bell
WTH is almost a certainty? Oxymoron at its finest.

And...talking of morons, check out the thread Nexusnick started on the Bulldogs page re Ben King. He’s either completely moronic, or brilliantly trolling, I can’t work out which...😳
If we get your first round and 2020 first round then yes..yes it is.

Your mob had its chance. Now you'll get what we give you. So Fremantle. Your resident corkhead, Bell, knocked back overs in continuing the great tradition of the shockers turning everything they touch into shyte. Say hello to Ross, your greatest coup. Oh, that's right..................

Absolutely. Well said.

Your mob had its chance. Now you'll get what we give you. So Fremantle. Your resident corkhead, Bell, knocked back overs in continuing the great tradition of the shockers turning everything they touch into shyte. Say hello to Ross, your greatest coup. Oh, that's right..................

Why are so many saints supporters so confident that we are going to get the better of Freo with this deal?

58 for Stuv alone is a f*cking disgrace, contemptuous, and utterly disrespectful. If true, I hope Geelong burn & Stuv never plays for them. Bulls*it.
Thats the reason why they are only offering a sh1t pick as he may only get on the park half a dozen times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back