List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t matter how compromised it is there’s always value in a top 5 pick which I still think next years could be. I’m happy with these recruits but it’s not like we’ve got a bunch of A graders to take us to the next level. Has to be off the table.
Personally I think we're gonna be a bit better than around 14th next year. You also have to realise teams like Adelaide and Freo are gonna slide and we're gonna see improvement from Battle Clark Marshall etc

Jay Clark reporting that the Bombers are making moves for Tom Cutler and Aiden Bonar. Because of this Jayden Laverde is up for grabs...

happening.gif

not happy if we lose our future first.....other than that all good

Yeah I wasn't happy either but then I thought technically we just gave them a late teens / early 20's pick if things go reasonably well .
Next years draft is expected to have 5-6 Academy selections in the first round.
Sit back and enjoy Brad going about his business next year 👍

Meh.
I’ve hated their supporters for years.

was probably the only person in the world who wasn’t barracking for them to win the flag in 2016.

and before you say “oh you’re just bitter coz they won a flag and you didn’t” - no. I’ve hated them since 2009 when after we beat them in the prelim they all had an inferiority complex against us.

ten years later and nothing has changed - even after they won a premiership.

anyway fu** em. Looking forward to some deals today hopefully.

You weren’t the Lone Ranger on that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd rather we are seen as jerks for refusing to trade Steven for nothing than accept a pick in the 90s for him.

What a joke that we will have to hand him over for nothing, and most likely pay for him as well.
If we pay for him we keep him - can't expect to pay and not play - no way can we be paying for a player and he is playing for another team

If we pay for him we keep him - can't expect to pay and not play - no way can we be paying for a player and he is playing for another team
Sounds like we will have to pay some of his wage next season unfortunately. But they could at least give us a useable pick for him instead of screwing us over twice in the one deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't the issue that no one wanted him?

I think Battle will end up playing forward a lot next season since we have too many options down back.
Yeah Battle going forward is the only way I can see us fitting them all in. Can get away with Howard, Carlisle, Wilkie and Roberton because Roberton is equally able on the smalls but definitely can't fit a fifth tall in there.

Doesn’t matter how compromised it is there’s always value in a top 5 pick which I still think next years could be. I’m happy with these recruits but it’s not like we’ve got a bunch of A graders to take us to the next level. Has to be off the table.

The guys we’re getting in will undoubtedly help the kids we have with A grade potential to get there.

It’s Hunter, Max, Coff, JB, Bytel & Roma that need to be the ones to drag us into contention.

Hill, Howard, Ryder, Jones, Butler, etc will just provide a stronger, more competitive team to allow them to develop into the stars we need them to become.

Agree that we need to keep next year’s 1st though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m on tender hooks this morning, it feels like deja vu all over again but I’m most definitely looking forward to today’s trades.

Just remember it's a doggy dog world when it comes to trade period, and good trades aren't a diamond dozen.

Geelong refusing to budge and won't even hand over pick 37. In that case * em

Let's allow Stuv to live closer to home, skype in for meetings and have a personal trainer with him on a set training regime. Use old mate Lindsay Fox's helicopter to fly him in and out of match day training. Sit him out it interstate games if needs be.

Like methendon - whatever it takes

Anyone else think that Carlisle might be gone?
Battle, Howard, Carlisle and Wilkie don’t all fit.

Battle forward solves that which will definately be required if/when bruce goes.

First choice back 6:
gears howard savage
wilkie carlisle robbo

Webster on a wing/or bench rotation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back