List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news - remind me again how many Freo players are managed by Colin Young.

He doesn’t look like the kind of guy you would want to p*ss off, just quietly.

There's no bluff, Brad will remain a docker and time will be spent working on other deals if saints don't get it done before lunch.
Oh well, he’d given up 6 and a future 1st so I guess he has to go gang himself to prove a point.
Take 10 to the draft then.

surely acres value is not that far behind jones. like if jones is worth a mid 2nd rounder. acres would be no worse than mid 3rd.

actually maybe the same given acres is contracted?
Acres isn't worth a bag of poo unfortunately.

His contract means nothing as it us putting him on the table if you believe the reports.

As I said before, no injuries and with Jones and Hill coming in I'm not even sure he's best 22.

There's no bluff, Brad will remain a docker and time will be spent working on other deals if saints don't get it done before lunch.

Freo:

Get a bloke on the cheap for compassionate reasons.

Freo:
Cost a bloke his marriage because they want a ‘win’ at the trade table.

What a sh*tstain of a club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fremantle will announce, tomorrow before lunch time, that they have decided to walk away from the Brad Hill trade if Bell's demands are not met beforehand. At that point there will be no further communication between Fremantle and Saint Kilda until after the trade period has ended. Fremantle will shift the entirety of its focus onto other targets.
In which case we still win because we got Blake Acres an all expenses paid holiday to Perth on Fremantles behalf.

We honestly cannot lose you Muppet.

Fremantle will announce, tomorrow before lunch time, that they have decided to walk away from the Brad Hill trade if Bell's demands are not met beforehand. At that point there will be no further communication between Fremantle and Saint Kilda until after the trade period has ended. Fremantle will shift the entirety of its focus onto other targets.
Lol

What other targets?

James Aish?

Good hope its not before lunch then and both clubs can move on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So at noon tomorrow they will announce they are walking away if their demands were not met prior to the announcement. I thought we were being harsh but if you're mail is right, maybe he really is an idiot.

Lmao!! God I hope so!! St Kilda wouldn’t need to talk to Freo at that point. You’d have Hills manager knocking the door down asking why you wasted so much of his time 😂😂

Meanwhile while Freo throws a temper tantrum we could round out the rest of our deals and possibly go into the draft with some decent picks at worst.

Seriously though it looks like Freo are getting a good deal. No need for high school antics

It seems to me we don’t rate next years draft. It seems to be the general consensus. On paper it is overs but we add another piece of the puzzle towards the holy grail.
It seems to me we are overrating Hill by a long way
Take 10 the draft

It seems to me we don’t rate next years draft. It seems to be the general consensus. On paper it is overs but we add another piece of the puzzle towards the holy grail.
Losing next years second for drafting reasons isn’t that bad but it certainly could be for trading reasons. It’s cost us this year for a start.

It's crititcal to get James Aish over the line!!!

Freo:

Get a bloke on the cheap for compassionate reasons.

Freo:
Cost a bloke his marriage because they want a ‘win’ at the trade table.

What a sh*tstain of a club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A purple sh*tstain. What do you expect of people who support a purpose built club solely because they couldn’t get memberships to the Eagles?

LOL. What a tosser

Clearly St KIlda and Freo will have already agreed on two deals. One with Acres and one without.

We will let you get back to chest an other beating.

I said a week ago that the Steven trade would go late. The club knows it will be a huge sentimental loss to the fans and needs the positive vibe of getting players in the door first. A bit of a PR exercise at play, negating the fall out from what in isolation seems like a s**t deal for Stuv.
Actually the lclub does not need to do that. We know that we won't get what Steven is worth. now , it can't be helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back