List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe there is a lot of WA talent they can snaffle. Especially now with West Coast handing so many picks to Geelong for Kelly.

it amazes me how keen Freo are on this draft. i wouldn't be going near it tbh. they should have done what they did last year, minus the neale trade, this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ralphy putting his house on this to?

Port Adelaide would be open to handing their No.10 pick to St Kilda in a swap that could crack open the Brad Hill trade.
The Saints could hand picks 12 and 18 to the Power for No.10, Paddy Ryder and Dougal Howard in a deal that would provide the Saints with ammunition for the Hill swap.

Can Port Adelaide save the Brad Hill trade by dealing pick No.10, along with Dougal Howard and Paddy Ryder to the Saints?
The Saints would then have a quality pick they could potentially package with next year’s first-rounder for Hill.
Fremantle could then save face by accepting what could end up as two top-10 picks for Hill after earlier knocking back a St Kilda deal of pick six and a future second-rounder

Ralphy putting his house on this to?

Port Adelaide would be open to handing their No.10 pick to St Kilda in a swap that could crack open the Brad Hill trade.
The Saints could hand picks 12 and 18 to the Power for No.10, Paddy Ryder and Dougal Howard in a deal that would provide the Saints with ammunition for the Hill swap.

Can Port Adelaide save the Brad Hill trade by dealing pick No.10, along with Dougal Howard and Paddy Ryder to the Saints?
The Saints would then have a quality pick they could potentially package with next year’s first-rounder for Hill.
Fremantle could then save face by accepting what could end up as two top-10 picks for Hill after earlier knocking back a St Kilda deal of pick six and a future second-rounder
Hope he is 100% wrong

Flamingo Jonny, what's the deal campaigner?
I am the new Flamingo. I'm standing on one leg and turning pink as we speak.

Regardless of the deal which nobody knows, if we haven't used a future 1st it is a great result for us.

In their defence at least half this board has thrown the toys out of the cot at some stage this trade period.

How pathetic, they should have had more self respect.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back