Prediction 2019 "Hypothetical Trade, FA, random player you wish we could get" thread..

Who will you be happy with Hawthorn landing?

• Patton

Votes: 164 71.0%
  • Finn Maginness

Votes: 198 85.7%
  • Greenwood

Votes: 48 20.8%
  • Frost

Votes: 111 48.1%
  • Bonar

Votes: 66 28.6%
  • Pepper

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • Cox

Votes: 36 15.6%
  • Petracca

Votes: 77 33.3%
  • Elliot

Votes: 68 29.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight the Suns are (supposedly) about to land Greenwood, Ellis and Crouch on top of already having pick 1 plus a list full of young highly rated players and yet they still are going to get pick 2?

You keep forcing an even competition Gil * a fair competitive league mate.

So let me get this straight the Suns are (supposedly) about to land Greenwood, Ellis and Crouch on top of already having pick 1 plus a list full of young highly rated players and yet they still are going to get pick 2?

You keep forcing an even competition Gil fu** a fair competitive league mate.

It's strange... Gold Coast need help, like, a lot. So the AFL's approach to equalisation is to prejudice the 17 other clubs; equality by unjust means...

*scratches head*

I still can't make sense of us signing Cegs for 3-yrs unless he's signed for massive unders, just to get himself some job security
I’m confused.

Why does he sign at massive unders for security when he had multiple suitors?

I guess old man Papley is not a Tom Browne fan.

View attachment 752665

Was Browne the one who Riewoldt called out over medical scans that he couldn’t possibly have known about because they hadn’t happened when he reported on them?

Was Browne the one who Riewoldt called out over medical scans that he couldn’t possibly have known about because they hadn’t happened when he reported on them?
Correct

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m confused.

Why does he sign at massive unders for security when he had multiple suitors?
That's what I don't understand, more so from our perspective.

I don't understand signing him for a long-ish term deal to play at Box Hill, unless we signed him relatively cheaply.

And I don't understand why he'd sign cheaply to play at Box Hill when he'd have multiple suitors.

That's what I don't understand, more so from our perspective.

I don't understand signing him for a long-ish term deal to play at Box Hill, unless we signed him relatively cheaply.

And I don't understand why he'd sign cheaply to play at Box Hill when he'd have multiple suitors.

Big Boy back. It’s the only answer. Saw what Blicavs did this year and told Clarke he could do it too.

Big Boy back. It’s the only answer. Saw what Blicavs did this year and told Clarke he could do it too.
This does make a fair bit of sense so we can develop Kosi & possibly another draftee KPD over 1-2 years.
I think BB is a monster around the ground & could honestly be damaging off half back if he trains with the defence this pre season.
Always thought his best at StKilda was as a kick behind play Ruck.

He also has a supply of rats that he puts in his mouth just before the camera starts rolling. They help him with his diction and his smile

Blicavs, the reserve for the Aussie Olympic team & one of the most elite runners to play the game?

Not sure it's the same thing. I agree with you that it appears to be the play though.

BB to CHB (as Plan A, for 2020) is at least 500% crazier than Roughy to CHB. I can see it working really well when the game is being played on our terms but it's not a flag-winning strategy.

Wonder where Jerkins will land. Norf or Saints surely. Maybe Dees
I know someone who spoke directly to Josh last week. Cats are chasing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back