Prediction 2019 "Hypothetical Trade, FA, random player you wish we could get" thread..

Who will you be happy with Hawthorn landing?

• Patton

Votes: 164 71.0%
  • Finn Maginness

Votes: 198 85.7%
  • Greenwood

Votes: 48 20.8%
  • Frost

Votes: 111 48.1%
  • Bonar

Votes: 66 28.6%
  • Pepper

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • Cox

Votes: 36 15.6%
  • Petracca

Votes: 77 33.3%
  • Elliot

Votes: 68 29.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the KPD situation and the upcoming period.

With regard RFA Day.
All I will say is .... “we have been involved in all his previous contract renewals. GW has rated him super highly since he was a junior”.

We have also regard for ex dog, now at Brisbane in a frustrated state, Adams. We missed his opportunity when we got held up in the last trade period.

I’m continually amazed when posters are so keen to get Hardwick/ Sicily moved forward by bringing in a trade. These guys are A grade defenders and will be the glue in our defence for the next 7 years.
Leave them in defence and bring in players that help our deficiencies or add depth to positions that need it.

Pity we missed out on Adams, I rate him as defender, not so much as a forward. Day could be a good get as a FA, had a mediocre career so far but a change of environment and a new role might be what he needs to get going.

Has been terrible this season - barely sighted - Sydney definitely won that trade...
Yep, his value has gone down this year, unfortunately.

We should have pulled the pin last trade period...

On the KPD situation and the upcoming period.

With regard RFA Day.
All I will say is .... “we have been involved in all his previous contract renewals. GW has rated him super highly since he was a junior”.

We have also regard for ex dog, now at Brisbane in a frustrated state, Adams. We missed his opportunity when we got held up in the last trade period.
One could only imagine there’s a few frustrated KPP at Brisbane. They have so many and all of played good but not all can play. Very interesting and maybe Fagan will do us a solid 🤷🏽‍♂️

Hypothetically, if I could have one player at Hawthorn it would be Toby Greene. Probably not a need, but fu** it, absolute superstar with a real presence on the field.
How do you manage Sicily and Green with their 'sometimes-undiscipline-acts', with no Hodgey around to set them straight?😂😂

Interesting to see what comes from the Cogs injury.. I really get the feeling he has made his mind up to come, hopefully this injury isn’t to bad.

Not keen on Adams, the guy looks like Tarzan but is made of string, literally falls over with some sort of injury every 3-4 weeks.

When thinking about our forward set up with Patton and Lewis, that’s some big big bodies who are exceptional in the air. Vitally important we surround those 2 with high pressure forwards, Ollie has been ok at pressuring but I’d like to see more.

Say the Adams talk is legit and he is fit, then all of a sudden our side starts to look like it can compete again at the top.

Hardwick - Frawley - Impey
Sicily - Adams - Birchall
Scully - Mitchell - Henderson
Gunston - Patton - Breust
Hanrahan- Lewis - Wingard
McEvoy - Coniglio - Omera

Int: Scrimshaw - Worpel - Shiels - Burgoyne

Eme: O’Brien - Nash - 1st Rd pick - Puopolo - Nash

Hard to select a side

Why recruit Adams when Tim O’Brien is coming good. He is the little engine that could. Get on the train! If we are chasing a KPD it is to replace Frawley.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You are forgetting that Schoenmakers (28) and Mohr (31) are both injury prone and nearing the end. We need to bring in at least 2 key defenders this off-season. Koschitzke is a prospect and most likely wont feature much at all in 2020.

O'Brien is playing okay now, but he's not capable of holding down a key position spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back