Prediction 2019 "Hypothetical Trade, FA, random player you wish we could get" thread..

Who will you be happy with Hawthorn landing?

• Patton

Votes: 164 71.0%
  • Finn Maginness

Votes: 198 85.7%
  • Greenwood

Votes: 48 20.8%
  • Frost

Votes: 111 48.1%
  • Bonar

Votes: 66 28.6%
  • Pepper

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • Cox

Votes: 36 15.6%
  • Petracca

Votes: 77 33.3%
  • Elliot

Votes: 68 29.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
curious as to why my last post was removed

something too close to home?
This thread has no removed posts from you.

Sure it was in this thread?

curious as to why my last post was removed

something too close to home?

Woo-Hoo finally someone more delusional than me posts and can't remember their previous post is still there. It's only a couple of posts before the next one... and then the complaint it was removed... yet it wasn't.

I thought this would never happen. I generally just say sh*t apologies for writing that.

Even Ricky has to be right eventually. Looking at things from WC POV it could be how they get the draft collateral and cap space to get Kelly. I won’t say anymore cause I can hear the mods a coming.

Meander over to the 'Hypotheticals' thread. You've got refuge to post till your little heart's content there.

As crazy as this may sound, I really want a Geelong victory v Richmond. The tigers have been brilliant since the mid point of 2017. They foolishly crumbled v the pies when it mattered when really they were easily looking at back to back. Should they win it this season (likely), they are starting to rival our glory period earlier in the decade. A loss to Geelong without Hawkins would make me rest easy. I can’t stand Richmond people. Having said this a Geelong crumble the following week would balance it out.

Collingwood or GWS winning the GF would be absolutely fine. Wishful thinking perhaps.

KOLOKOTRONIS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes PLEASE!

There’s a chance we wouldn’t have to give up an egregious amount either to get him.

WCE want Kelly desperately (Kelly, a jet wants to get to WCE and wouldn’t want to risk him going to Freo, would they?)

WCE need more pieces to make the move. And if Gaff wants to go to Vic (Hawks his preference) then what’s to say a couple of picks doesn’t get it done?

Yes PLEASE!

There’s a chance we wouldn’t have to give up an egregious amount either to get him.

WCE want Kelly desperately (Kelly, a jet wants to get to WCE and wouldn’t want to risk him going to Freo, would they?)

WCE need more pieces to make the move. And if Gaff wants to go to Vic (Hawks his preference) then what’s to say a couple of picks doesn’t get it done?
Reckon the cap space at WC probably got a bit easier since they won’t be paying Rioli for a few years at least. Sure he wouldn’t have been on much but it definitely helps them.

I’d love Gaff, I reckon they’d be after about pick 10 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back