2019 India vs Australia (2-match T20I series)

Remove this Banner Ad

In T20 I agree with you on hazlewood. But I think in ODI , hazlewood is more suitable .

I think someone like Christian or Cutting should play at number 8 in t20, just so we have more finishers, and to alleviate pressure on the top order.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Find that pretty redundant if Maxwell is in the middle order and our bowling line up likely includes Cummins, Coulter-Nile, Starc (though they only seem to think it's worth rolling him out in T20 World Cups) and potentially Agar.

Aussies should have gone with this squad:

1. Short
2. Dunk
3. Lynn
4. Watson
5. Finch
6. Cutting
7. Christian
8. NCN
9. Zampa
10. Behrendorff
11. Ahmed

That way all the test contention guys get to play Shield and not this pointless series. That team is decent enough.

1. Short
2. Dunk
3. Lynn
4. Watson
5. Finch
6. Cutting
7. Christian
8. NCN
9. Zampa
10. Behrendorff
11. Ahmed

That way all the test contention guys get to play Shield and not this pointless series. That team is decent enough.

lol, they are playing 2 ODI series in preparation for the World Cup, so no they shouldn't have picked the Big Bash Hacks XI

1. Short
2. Dunk
3. Lynn
4. Watson
5. Finch
6. Cutting
7. Christian
8. NCN
9. Zampa
10. Behrendorff
11. Ahmed

Why you making Couylter-Nile and Behrendorff miss the chance for Test contention? They both played Tests before. Bit harsh on those two guys I would have thought. Both had injury issues at times but should be not far away from Test squad contention at very least.

Edit: The dorff played a one dayer this summer. Had that confused with Test in Canberra for some silly memory reason. Not made his Test debut, just yet.

Last edited:
Why you making Couylter-Nile and Behrendorff miss the chance for Test contention? They both played Tests before. Bit harsh on those two guys I would have thought. Both had injury issues at times but should be not far away from Test squad contention at very least.

Both are ridiculously injury prone. I'm pretty sure that Behrendorff is banned from FC at present as well.

Neither have played tests before.

I'm wondering if the series will get called off because there are war escalations going at this moment between India and Pakistan. Very volatile situation at present.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tait wants Cummins dropped for Kane Richardson,can’t see that happening.

Kohli will likely score a fifty plus score tonight.

Will be a cracker.
Might happen if they want him to get a bit of rest and give Kane a go

Edit: The dorff played a one dayer this summer. Had that confused with Test in Canberra for some silly memory reason. Not made his Test debut, just yet.
Both Dorff and CN have ruled out red ball cricket.

Both Dorff and CN have ruled out red ball cricket.
Not across the NCN situation, but I thought Behrendorff was just having a white ball summer but still wanted to play Test cricket some day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back