2019 India vs West Indies (3 T20Is, 3 ODIs)

Remove this Banner Ad

The funniest part about all this is the ‘found out against quality’ part.
Overall the 3 best performed odi sides during his career are Australia, India, and SA.

His average rises by 10, 3 and 6 against those 3 sides

The funniest part about all this is the ‘found out against quality’ part.
Overall the 3 best performed odi sides during his career are Australia, India, and SA.

His average rises by 10, 3 and 6 against those 3 sides
Hilarious.

Im a WI fan who thinks Pollard is overrated. The swagger of Pollard and Bravo don’t match their output. Holder has twice the ability and also the humility.

Hilarious.

Im a WI fan who thinks Pollard is overrated. The swagger of Pollard and Bravo don’t match their output. Holder has twice the ability and also the humility.

In long format cricket I don’t disagree.

Although Bravo’s test bowling average drops by 8 against Australia and his batting average rises by 7.

I’m a West Indies fan who thinks Pollard has had a s**t attitude to international cricket.

He plays his role fine.

In long format cricket I don’t disagree.

Although Bravo’s test bowling average drops by 8 against Australia and his batting average rises by 7.

I’m a West Indies fan who thinks Pollard has had a s**t attitude to international cricket.

He plays his role fine.
Just disappointed he didn’t persist with FC cricket years ago as I saw him being that “Clive Lloyd” type batsman/captain they needed. He’ll retire a very rich man but can’t help he could’ve been more than a gun for hire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back