News 2019 Injuries and Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The best part is it's the last game of the round, so if teams are forced to sideways Bont out at the last minute to avoid a doughnut they'll be limited to Dogs & Saints players and most already have Macrae & Dunkley.
I feel like I'd almost just cop the donut if I was in that situation unless I didn't have the players you mentioned. I have both Bont and Fyfe and can cover them through some combo of Westhoff/Clarke/Spewley but it's still ******* frustrating

I feel like I'd almost just cop the donut if I was in that situation unless I didn't have the players you mentioned. I have both Bont and Fyfe and can cover them through some combo of Westhoff/Clarke/Spewley but it's still ******* frustrating

I would take the donut if in that situation. Outside of Macrae, Dunkley, Marshall...maybe Daniels or Billings via a swing but probably not as a replacement for a SP mid. The rest of those 2 teams are SC irrelevant.

I need to know if Fyfe is missing more than one week... i cant have him and Jelly sitting on the bench that long especially with Hatley and Baker being little campaigners
Don't think we'll know anything til the injury report next week, and even then it might be unhelpful information. s**t situation to be in

Some reports saying an ankle injury for Hurn, others saying calf???
Where’s the report on ankles bud? Only seen and heard calf over this way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That happened right in front of me.
Look really bad live.

Looked really bad on tv as well, not only did he hyperextend his knee but it twisted as well, not surprised he did his ACL.

Where’s the report on ankles bud? Only seen and heard calf over this way.

Came up a few times in a Google search - Canberra Times article and a several other (probably affiliated) newspapers. They got it wrong, I guess.

“The Demons had dominated much of the second and third quarters and started to kick straight, while West Coast looked shaky without their captain and backline general Shannon Hurn, who was a late withdrawal with an ankle injury.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back