News 2019 Injuries and Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond play Essendon this week...
Oh oops, knew it was dreamtime at the G and it's always the Bombers, but for some reason my brain though Melbourne

Gawn to Bellchambers then :p

Dale Thomas referred direct to judiciary for umpire abuse. What did he say? "You look good in yellow"?

Reckon he’s in strife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any word on Danger or Williams yet?

Danger walking ok today on the news, seems at least a chance. Williams not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balta will humiliate TBC and make him look like an auskick ruckman.
what do you mean 'make him look like'? he is already, just a tall one

If GAJ gets off twice in successive weeks for flying elbows, then surely Pies appeal Varcoe suspension.
It's fine though, he'll be dropped soon again anyway. With a fully fit team, there is no room for him

but yes the suspension is BS. I still think Fyfe should have got 1 week minimum

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's fine though, he'll be dropped soon again anyway. With a fully fit team, there is no room for him
I like his pressure and hardness at the ball. I think there’s room.

This week is Indigenous round and our jumper was designed or dedicated to his late sister. It’d be a shame if he couldn’t represent.

I like his pressure and hardness at the ball. I think there’s room.

This week is Indigenous round and our jumper was designed or dedicated to his late sister. It’d be a shame if he couldn’t represent.
Well our injury list is growing again so we will be seeing a lot of him regardless, best 22 is impossible these days unfortunately.

True about Indigenous round, didn't think about that.

but yes the suspension is BS. I still think Fyfe should have got 1 week minimum

Travis dropped🤔 not sure if serious

Youve lost if so

His intensity and pressure is elite in our team. We've a LOT of blokes currently running forward and not so hard backwards

Travis dropped🤔 not sure if serious

Youve lost if so

His intensity and pressure is elite in our team. We've a LOT of blokes currently running forward and not so hard backwards
4th best defence so far this year suggests players are doing a bit more defensively then you are giving them credit for.

4th best defence so far this year suggests players are doing a bit more defensively then you are giving them credit for.

Our defence is amazing, not sold on our midfield and fwds defensively yet

Our structure and adherence to it is elite

A good chance that Rotham would come in for Jetta. Maybe 50%.

If this happens, I probably still wouldn’t bring him in. Would likely be dropped the next week and not play through the byes.

One injury and he could get a run of games though.
Yeah can't take the risk with him unfortunately. Only 9 disposals in the WAFL last week too. Playing a lockdown role perhaps? Either way, unless it was to replace a LTI, not worth it, despite the attractive BE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back