News 2019 Injuries and Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeebus we have had some injuries this preseason

Taranto was in my team before that news anyway. Agree on relevance though, especially if Ward misses a number of weeks or is underdone.
It's out of him or Sloane for me and I can only fit one of them. Sloane has the runs on the board so leaning that way but the coin saved could be significant

Jiska TheBeardAmigos Two weeks out can we sticky this thread now please?
Last year when it got stickied it didn’t get used and the injury updates were buried in the round discussion threads.

In my opinion it’s best if this thread floats because when there’s an injury update it’s near the top of the threads. A lot of posters just scroll past the stickied threads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year when it got stickied it didn’t get used and the injury updates were buried in the round discussion threads.

In my opinion it’s best if this thread floats because when there’s an injury update it’s near the top of the threads. A lot of posters just scroll past the stickied threads.
+1.

Makes sense.

Plus you can scare people with posts like this...

Mits.......? :moustache:.

Oh the fred my bad .
Carry on .

Can't disagree ..... Jiska

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back