News 2019 Injuries and Suspensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel now listed as 1-2 weeks having only missed one round. Was originally 3-4. #winning
Yaaaaaaaaaaaas

Holding onto my last 2 trades for dear life!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if this was posted, but anyway:

Injured trio Patrick Cripps (foot), Harry McKay (groin) and David Cuningham (knee) are considered strong chances to return this week against the Swans. All three will undergo fitness tests later in the week.

From Carlton's website, posted yesterday at 5pm in the Marchbank's injury update article

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Rockcliff was a 1 week injury ....for 4 freakin weeks !!
Yeah but that's 1. because the Adelaide teams have been disgusting with their injuries this year and 2. he's a fatty that lied to get on a plane to China to eat dumplings

Held him this entire time, came back, pigged it up, yet scored 50+ less than his AF score. FML

Holding Daniel so if he only misses 2 or 3 I'll be ecstatic!

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Yeah but that's 1. because the Adelaide teams have been disgusting with their injuries this year and 2. he's a fatty that lied to get on a plane to China to eat dumplings

Held him this entire time, came back, pigged it up, yet scored 50+ less than his AF score. FML

Holding Daniel so if he only misses 2 or 3 I'll be ecstatic!
This is TRUE !

Not sure if this was posted, but anyway:

From Carlton's website, posted yesterday at 5pm in the Marchbank's injury update article
They're pretty confident on Crippa at the moment.

However, Director of High Performance Andrew Russell said that the midfield bull is expected to make his return for Saturday’s trip to the MCG.

“Cripps looks like his foot has settled well: he trained today and moved really well,” Russell said.

“He’ll train on Thursday and at this stage, we expect him to play against the Swans on Saturday which is good news.”

Justification for not getting Jelly. "he'll get injured" was what I kept telling myself. Hopefully the trade I saved makes up for the points I lost.
Unlucky lads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back