Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
You'd still be a premo down because Taylor is no premo.
No he's probably not … just the best replacement I could afford. Maybe I should have said non-rookie rather than premo. But dismissing him, I've still gone 15 rounds with at least 1 and as many as 4 true premos missing.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
It's shameful enough for us that started with Gus, but you actually traded him IN to your team during the byes. :$
I traded him in to be my D9 .....was fooled by a "supposed " return to form / role ......went back to :poo:

Will Marshall and Sloane play next week?

I'm thinking of turfing both, don't think they will be 100% next week even if they do play.

That line of thinking didn't work well for Zorko traders this past week.

Imo, trade only if not named... & have a contingency plan to trade at the last minute if they're a late out.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Will Marshall and Sloane play next week?

I'm thinking of turfing both, don't think they will be 100% next week even if they do play.

Marshall played out the game fairly well so he should be OK, we don't have any other fit ruckmen available so they will do everything possible to get him up.

Sloane will depend on how he recovers from his concussion, normally players miss the next week after a concussion but it's a must win game for Adelaide.

Feb 4, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets!
not sure what to do with Sloane even if he plays.
has been pretty average lately...problem is I have 1 trade left and I have 4k bank to put on him and not much to sideways too either.
Cunnington leading the pack at a quick glance.
could bring in a fwd instead via Heeney/Telly.:think:..not much on offer there either.

Best options for Sloane around 480K or under MID/FWD.
Have Hawkins and Menagola already. all others are above that price...
any suggestions?

edit-wrong thread...I'll go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back