News 2019 Injuries and Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha, * me, now he’s probably out.
Worst trade-in in the history of the universe.
Great run home, they said, not your average KPP, they said.

Haha, fu** me, now he’s probably out.

Carnage + the general is gonna come soon

not sure what to do with Sloane even if he plays.
has been pretty average lately
...problem is I have 1 trade left and I have 4k bank to put on him and not much to sideways too either.
Cunnington leading the pack at a quick glance.
could bring in a fwd instead via Heeney/Telly.:think:..not much on offer there either.

Best options for Sloane around 480K or under MID/FWD.
Have Hawkins and Menagola already. all others are above that price...
any suggestions?

edit-wrong thread...I'll go there.
He was on track for 130+

Haha, fu** me, now he’s probably out.

Oh great, he can join Lycett on my forward bench again

:(

If Sloane doesn’t get up, there’s not a great deal of options with my bank... Taranto, Dusty?

They're the 2 I'm tossing up between as well. I have 2 trades left, so could also downgrade a rookie & turn Sloane into any mid. Unsure I want to not leave 1 trade for the rd-23 general though.

They're the 2 I'm tossing up between as well. I have 2 trades left, so could also downgrade a rookie & turn Sloane into any mid. Unsure I want to not leave 1 trade for the rd-23 general though.
Same, keen on Dusty or Shuey, Greene last week was a good buy but I needed the 2 trades for the last 2 weeks.

I'd like to grab a big KPP fwd looper but all are injured or have shite draws.

I need to have a bit of a look at the draw first though.

Same, keen on Dusty or Shuey, Greene last week was a good buy but I needed the 2 trades for the last 2 weeks.

I'd like to grab a big KPP fwd looper but all are injured or have s**t draws.

I need to have a bit of a look at the draw first though.
Probably the best person to ask being a WCE supporter.

Haven't seen many WCE games this season myself, but is there any reason Shueys scores have plumented the last 4 weeks or so (80-90 are still decent enough scores)?

If Sloane is out I'm thinking Shuey is the man I bring in, as I think he is the best value under 485k. His stats seem to be as good as when he was consistently smashing out good scores, so a little confused as to why the scores have gone down.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the best person to ask being a WCE supporter.

Haven't seen many WCE games this season myself, but is there any reason Shueys scores have plumented the last 4 weeks or so (80-90 are still decent enough scores)?

If Sloane is out I'm thinking Shuey is the man I bring in, as I think he is the best value under 485k. His stats seem to be as good as when he was consistently smashing out good scores, so a little confused as to why the scores have gone down.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeo Gaff Redden Sheed and even Cripps are why mate

Yeo Gaff Redden Sheed and even Cripps are why mate

Cheers for the reply mate.

Thats a pretty stacked midfield group, but Shuey seems to still be getting his own ball with no problem its just his scoring which has dipped in the last month or so. I dunno if its turnovers, short kicks\handballs or just CD screwing him over but something has changed.

Would you still considering trading him in? WCE play at the G this week and Shuey seems to score pretty well at the ground (133 and 96 this year).

Cheers for the reply mate.

Thats a pretty stacked midfield group, but Shuey seems to still be getting his own ball with no problem its just his scoring which has dipped in the last month or so. I dunno if its turnovers, short kicks\handballs or just CD screwing him over but something has changed.

Would you still considering trading him in? WCE play at the G this week and Shuey seems to score pretty well at the ground (133 and 96 this year).
He's 4th in the comp for clangers.
Also him and NicNat are quite the team so since NicNat has been injured for the last month his score has dropped off due to their awareness/bond at ball ups.
Also as my fine friend H2 has said some of our mids had short preseasons and are starting to recapture their form from last years finals campaign.
Redden and Yeo both have improved over the last month.

He was on track for 130+
didn't get it though..
this time of year I want points now...in form players!
95 average since the byes...not good enough!...for finals anyway.
spewing his price is so low! If he gets back this week I might hold him as there aint much better to trade to at his price.

He's 4th in the comp for clangers.
Also him and NicNat are quite the team so since NicNat has been injured for the last month his score has dropped off due to their awareness/bond at ball ups.
Also as my fine friend H2 has said some of our mids had short preseasons and are starting to recapture their form from last years finals campaign.
Redden and Yeo both have improved over the last month.

Cheers mate.

Wow, didnt realise he was that high in the clanger's category, that no doubt will contribute to the sub 100 scores.

Having said that, if he is still scoring high 80s\90s with a high clanger rate, all he really needs to do is clean up his disposal a little and will be back pumping out 110+

Hoping Sloane ranger is not out this week as I would prefer to hold the trade, however if he is, I reckon Shuey might be the best option with the highest ceiling.

When is Nic Nat expected back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back