Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ash1337

All Australian
Apr 11, 2009
Albany
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I can only laugh at loud at the result. Another partial tear while still bad means he has done the same thing last year and hopefully a mid season return which is better than a full season out with the full tear.

gordo2016

Premiership Player
Aug 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Would love some clarity on Pickens status.
As a bulldog he is legend l understand the sentiment.
But there is also a reality
I believe they are still holding on to the slim hope that he will play this year. Don't expect to hear too much until mid season. If the headaches stop, he will go on. If by mid season he is no better, he will retire.

Doggy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Good to see the club being upfront again with its injury list

JJ 2-4 weeks
Webb was ‘test’ now 2-4 weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Golden_6

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Unlucky about Cavarra. Hopefully he can heal up and we’ll see him in the second half of the season.

doggies ftw

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Didnt see the game but a few peoplel mentioned Cavarras old side got stuck into him a lot throughout the game. Gee bit rough, i understand roughing up an ex teammate whose changed clubs but surely not one whose only left to join an AFL club.

Mattie2016

Cancelled
Dec 10, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Didnt see the game but a few peoplel mentioned Cavarras old side got stuck into him a lot throughout the game. Gee bit rough, i understand roughing up an ex teammate whose changed clubs but surely not one whose only left to join an AFL club.
How did he do?

Top Bottom