Injury 2019 Injuries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Virgin Dog

Club Legend
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Dogs media have been saying JJ is a possibility this week - swear I've seen multiple people on here claiming he's confirmed out this week, so I'm guessing all those people would be McCraeBF alt accounts?

Virgin Dog

Club Legend
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Km

The junior burger in Dogs media probably need to check his info as Id back in Stevo (senior dogs media).
I get that he's usually reliable, but it's weird that they'd publish something on their own website, and leave it up, if it's inaccurate. I don't see JJ playing this week but I'll trust them that he's still a chance to come in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dogwatch

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
The weekly injury updates on the website seem to be a bit more comprehensive this year which is good. Perhaps the club is responding to long term criticism of the regularity and detail of info given out.
Yes, credit where it's due. I've been critical in the past but it has improved in format and maybe in content this year (despite the self-contradiction over Jong's return).

Virgin Dog

Club Legend
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Doggy

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Article on JJ on AFL.com.au - https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-04-04/unlikely-but-close-star-bulldog-edges-nearer-to-his-return

Seems he's looking more likely to return for the Collingwood game than Gold Coast, but even then it's not guaranteed. Also mentions that a combination of Trengove's VFL ankle injury, as well as gastro, is keeping him away from the club completely, so definitely won't be playing any footy this weekend.
They won't keep JJ out of the Collingwood game.

Trengove will probably only miss one

perro_loco

Club Legend
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boca Juniors
Hey guys, great news. I run into Tommy Boyd this morning. Asked for a pickie and he obliged. I asked him how he was and he said great. He also said he is going to play his first game for the year next week. Great to have it from the horses mouth. THE MAIN MAN IS BBBAAACCCKKKK!!!!

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Hey guys, great news. I run into Tommy Boyd this morning. Asked for a pickie and he obliged. I asked him how he was and he said great. He also said he is going to play his first game for the year next week. Great to have it from the horses mouth. THE MAIN MAN IS BBBAAACCCKKKK!!!!
I hope I'm wrong but I really doubt they'd have his first game be against Grundy?

Hobdog

All Australian
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Strikes me as a really nice bloke. Did you get that sense when you met him? Great news too!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Golden_6

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Injury news:

No new injuries for the AFL team.

Greene will be in a moonboot for 2-3 weeks with a fractured ankle and reassessed at that time.

No VFL game on the weekend but Cavarra, Khamis and Vandermeer expected in the week or two after that.

Touch wood but but easily the healthiest the list has been in years. Injuries to one senior player (Moz) and two injuries to fringe level players (Greene and Cavarra).

Last edited:
Top Bottom