Injury 2019 Injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 is the year for honesty. No one on this board is devastated for Adams injury. We all feel mild glee. No one here once Stringer to ‘get over his demons’.....I hope he does a ACL round 1. F*ck him.

I also hope Dahlhaus has a s**t career. Doesn’t sit well with me that he left us for one extra year on his contract. We believed in him and gave him an opportunity after Geelong overlooked him.

I also hope Dahlhaus has a s**t career. Doesn’t sit well with me that he left us for one extra year on his contract. We believed in him and gave him an opportunity after Geelong overlooked him.

Both Stringer and Dahlhaus played very well last, Dahl in particular looked back to his best.

Have a horrible feeling the Bombers and Cats will benefit from some hard decisions we were forced to make on those 2 for their respective "issues" whilst with us.

Both Dahl and Stringer needed to go. We got the best out of Dahlhaus, however, his dismal kicking was symptomatic of our woes. A clearout of players such as Biggs and Dahlhaus last year means that we can now focus on drafting quality users.

Stringer's attitude is simply toxic and our culture is better without him.

Anyone who questions us getting rid of Stringer is a delusional moron. Our hands were tied, and there was no space for Stringer in our locker room anymore.

Dahl hurts a bit, but it sounds like he needed the reset for his own sake, and would have had the same struggles again this year if he stuck with us

2019 is the year for honesty. No one on this board is devastated for Adams injury. We all feel mild glee. No one here wants Stringer to ‘get over his demons’.....I hope he does a ACL round 1. F*ck him.

:oops:

...and yet... :smirk:

Need perro loco and yebiga to quickly concoct an antidote to ward off catastrophe.

2019 is the year for honesty. No one on this board is devastated for Adams injury. We all feel mild glee. No one here once Stringer to ‘get over his demons’.....I hope he does a ACL round 1. F*ck him.
Wow.

Im not devastated by Adams injury nor am i suprised. He has played so little footy for us i am sometimes suprised he gets so much commentary.

I wish him well and hope his body comes right, ala matty croft.

At this point i think our trade for him was win / win or lose / lose depending on how you see half a glass of water.

I believe Adams will go on to be a star. Has had a rotten run with injuries, though when fit, has shown that he is a gun. Certainly a big loss to our club.

SC related question: Is Cavarra out injured? Or simply not selected in the team today?

Cavarra and Vandermeer injuries are annoying.

Boyd now listed at 6-8 weeks now which is a massive positive. Might only miss the first month or so of the season.

Jj not listed with a return date at all, im guessing that means he'll either be right for round 1 or its blown out badly. Lets hope its the first.

Dale 2-3 as well which isnt too bad. I desperately want him back. Slots straight in to our best team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A week ago we were all celebrating how well we've been going on injuries.

In true Bulldogs fashion, we now have Boyd, Cavarra, Dale, JJ, Jong, Khamis, Picken, Vandermeer, Webb and Morris out for extended periods of time.

It's even more worrying considering Morris' age. Just hope this isn't the end of his career..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back