Injury 2019 Injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

How are Wee Man's knackers? I saw him cop a full blown Sherrin from short range late in the game on Friday. Hope he's OK
How would one communicate the condition of wee mans knackers in the injury report (for those concerned enough to want to know)
Not really general soreness, quite a specific soreness in fact.
There's a challenge for the board. How to communicate the state of Daniels knackers in an entertaining yet informative webcast without using the word groin.

How would one communicate the condition of wee mans knackers in the injury report (for those concerned enough to want to know)
There's a challenge for the board. How to communicate the state of Daniels knackers in an entertaining yet informative webcast without using the word groin.
1555379673387.png

Major Johnson? :p

You'd love to see the injury webcast presenter trying to keep a straight face

Bruising of the bollocks
Corked genitalia... test
Pending AFL approval for customised protective equipment

But geez that looked bad. He tried to get up but collapsed again in agony.

Caleb Daniel took an impact blow to the groin region (insert which quarter it was) but played out the game and will be available for selection this week against the Blues.

How are Wee Man's knackers? I saw him cop a full blown Sherrin from short range late in the game on Friday. Hope he's OK
It would very much depend which part of the Sherrin impacted said knackers. If it was the point of the ball I
doubt he would of got up by now. If it was the belly of the Sherrin then the impact on said knackers could
have been more widespread and once his voice lowered a few scales and he got his legs back he would be
good to go. Nothing half a tube of extra strength Dencorub or a well placed ice pack could not fix, go the
Dencorub Caleb the pain dissipates quickly. Scrotal Bruising (Test) would be acceptable.

It would very much depend which part of the Sherrin impacted said knackers. If it was the point of the ball I
doubt he would of got up by now. If it was the belly of the Sherrin then the impact on said knackers could
have been more widespread and once his voice lowered a few scales and he got his legs back he would be
good to go. Nothing half a tube of extra strength Dencorub or a well placed ice pack could not fix, go the
Dencorub Caleb the pain dissipates quickly. Scrotal Bruising (Test) would be acceptable.

:straining::D:eek:

I've just emailed the club for an update on Wee Man's frank and beans, hopefully they'll have some good news for us

I haven't received any correspondence as yet from the club. I assume given they haven't got back to me that there is a possibility they are still trying to locate one, if not two, of Caleb's nuggets. Hopefully for him the bruising has gone but the swelling has remained!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't received any correspondence as yet from the club. I assume given they haven't got back to me that there is a possibility they are still trying to locate one, if not two, of Caleb's nuggets. Hopefully for him the bruising has gone but the swelling has remained!

Still no correspondence. I think the club is taking the piss, but obviously Caleb isn't :drunk: Hopefully his medieval protector arrives before the game

1555478494380.png

No one likes battered aggots!

Massive blow for 2 players we've brought in for experience in our team which is already too young....

Duryea out for 6-8 weeks with a hip flexor injury
Suckling out for 2-4 weeks with a groin injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back