AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
St Kilda, Dragons, Bucks
Moderator #76

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
West Coast
Is there seriously not one bloody journalist who can head down to training and report on what the heck is going on with Kelly and Hopper. Beyond a joke.

AFL Club
GWS
From a in the mix article on the AFL.com.au website
States Sheridan has been battling a minor calf issue (I was surprised he wasnt in any of the pre season games and this explains this)

The Giants don't usually throw first-year players into the mix early in the season but highly rated draftees Jackson Hately and Jye Caldwell looked ready-made players when they arrived at the Giants and both enhanced their reputations during the JLT Community Series. Hately is probably closer to earning himself a round-one debut against Essendon on Sunday after two consistent performances, while Caldwell was quieter in his second outing. Former Docker Tommy Sheridan isn't likely to be considered after battling a minor calf issue, while draftees Kieren Briggs, Ian Hill and Xavier O'Halloran aren't ready for senior footy but will feature this year. – Adam Curley

AFL Club
GWS
AFL Club
GWS
Injury list is out and i think it is looking OK compared to past years but not compared to the Crows with only 2 players on there

Jye Caldwell Groin 1-2 weeks
Aidan Corr Groin Test
Nick Haynes Back Test
Zac Langdon Foot 3-4 weeks
Shane Mumford Suspended Round 3
Jon Patton Knee 8-10 weeks
Callan Ward Knee 3-4 weeks

No Caldwell then but that gives a chance to Hatley to put his hand up, Good to not see Sheridan on there and hopefully he can guide the young players through the NEAFL pre season and out his hand up for selection by rd 4
Pretty disappointing that Corr still has a groin problem and I just hope he doesnt need surgery during the year because that would make the medicos look stupid IMO with the opportunity to have it done at the end of last season

AFL Club
GWS
Injury list is out and i think it is looking OK compared to past years but not compared to the Crows with only 2 players on there

Jye Caldwell Groin 1-2 weeks
Aidan Corr Groin Test
Nick Haynes Back Test
Zac Langdon Foot 3-4 weeks
Shane Mumford Suspended Round 3
Jon Patton Knee 8-10 weeks
Callan Ward Knee 3-4 weeks

No Caldwell then but that gives a chance to Hatley to put his hand up, Good to not see Sheridan on there and hopefully he can guide the young players through the NEAFL pre season and out his hand up for selection by rd 4
Pretty disappointing that Corr still has a groin problem and I just hope he doesnt need surgery during the year because that would make the medicos look stupid IMO with the opportunity to have it done at the end of last season
Bit of a long bow to assume he will need surgery and then criticise anyone because he hasn't had it. I think it's good he's back on the radar at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom