Max Milburn

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 10, 2018
Hobbiton, Tasmania
AFL Club
Geelong
628b749ed5d6542db137b85739fba63c

At least there is no strapping
Disagree. As me ol' mum used to say...he's a strapping young lad!

Nickoo

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Players more in gun for a list spot than Cockatoo:

Scott Selwood
Henderson
Zac Smith
w Buzza
j Jones
j Cunico

That is not including possible retires Taylor and Ablett and the contracted Parsons (who we would love to trade). And the likely departure of Kelly.

Cocky stays even without playing a game.

Think Hendo’s gone by own admission.
Think Smith is gone as apart from anything else he doesn’t do enough.
Buzz’s line ball especially with rise of Krueger. May go to find new opportunities.
Selwood gone as his body has failed too often.

Jones absolute mozza to stay they love him.
Cunico to stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Geelong Dynasty

16 PREMIERSHIPS
10k Posts
Oct 1, 2011
VFA-VFL-AFL 16 flags and counting
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL
Am I the only one concerned that Danger has done a medial ligament or similar and could miss a month of footy?

I know he played out the game (albeit hampered), but he had a scan today and is awaiting results. I feel he may have done some structural damage, I hope I'm wrong.

If he has we have a fairly easy 3 weeks before hitting Richmond so we might be able to cover the loss but there's never a good time for your best player to get injured.

Am I the only one concerned that Danger has done a medial ligament or similar and could miss a month of footy?

I know he played out the game (albeit hampered), but he had a scan today and is awaiting results. I feel he may have done some structural damage, I hope I'm wrong.

If he has we have a fairly easy 3 weeks before hitting Richmond so we might be able to cover the loss but there's never a good time for your best player to get injured.
Not worried. They would have pulled him out of the game at half time of it was structural. Scott said the advice was it wasn’t and playing on wasn’t a problem and he should play this week.

I'm not because I'm of the belief we don't need him.

Biased99

Debutant
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Nakia Cockatoo, footballer. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Nakia Cockatoo will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

*3 months after the resumption*

"We were a bit tight in the football spending cap space, and so had to compromise on some of the parts used to reconstruct Nakia...

...unfortunately, a couple of them broke. We hope to have him patched up and ready to go again in...we think...the latter part of 2021. But we absolutely won't rush him!"

In all seriousness, I wish him well. If (and it's a big "if") he could get fit and stay on the park, he'd be a pretty decent addition in the "pressure" space.

One part of me thinks "imagine he and the other high-pressure guys running around in that forward line..."

The other part thinks "By the time he's fit, who goes out for him barring injury?"

Very different scenario from 12 months' back, when he was seen as pretty critical down there (for obvious reasons).

As others have noted, not a bad problem to have...

foxdog50

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Australia (Cricket)
Atkins, Rohan, in the AFL, Stewart would be sore.... Dangerfield knee will be sore...
Henderson, Narkle and Buzza all injured in the VFL..

Let's the club gives a update video this week on the injurys, as TBH there not the best in giving us updates on them.

Id assume we sit at:
Henderson (foot) TBA
Narkle (hamstring) TBA
Buzza (concussion) TBA
Rohan (concussion) test
Stewart (neck) test
Atkins (hamstring) short term
Menegola (knee) test
Selwood (soreness)
Cockatoo (knee) long term
Cunico (hamstring) long term

At least we have fit rucks if we want to replace Esava and Bews Fogarty and Scooter are back albeit not match fit yet.

Wasn't sure of where to post... But just have been thinking about the impact Rohan is having forward.. And the thought popped into my head "imagine if we had 2 of them buzzing about"

Geeze I hope Cocky gets fit and going

Back