I will try and add all the operations - from 2018 and then the off season and see how that impacts their training program
Had operation in 2018
Hamish Hartlett ACL............... April
Willem Drew Heel .................. May
Sam Hayes ACL..................... June
Joel Garner shoulder .............. July
Charlie Dixon Fibula and ankle. August
Jack Watts had a minor clean-up of his right ankle which is not expected to impact his off-season.
Riley Bonner had minor surgery to remove a bone spur on his left foot and
Karl Amon surgery to correct a lateral meniscus tear in his right knee after experiencing recurrent soreness but both are expected to be able to return to running in time for pre-season training.
Robbie Gray surgery had a clean-out of his right knee. Robbie’s surgery is unlikely to have a significant impact on his off-season program and he will be able to resume pre-season training with the rest of the team in November.”
Was in Rehab at end of Rd 23 2018
* Joel Garner had resumed running after shoulder surgery,
* Todd Marshall is expected to be running again in late September
* Willem Drew, Matthew Broadbent and Tom Clurey, are expected to join pre-season training in November.
* Charlie Dixon is expected to have a delayed start to pre-season training
* Sam Hayes is expected to start running again in September while
* Hamish Hartlett is on track to undertake most of the pre-season training after making good progress