Injury 2019 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

When is the surface of the oval start being questioned?
Dixon last year, Watts, Doedee & now Phillips this season alone, + other serious injury's?

they need to do something about the hardness of the ground, it's clearly not right

Dixon last year, Watts, Doedee & now Phillips this season alone, + other serious injury's?

they need to do something about the hardness of the ground, it's clearly not right

Absolutely none of those injuries have been the fault of the surface. AO surface is good.

He found form enough to keep our main stay defender of of the side.

He'll be given the full contract to get better.
Howard? Yeah .. both completely different players though. Howard won't have the freedom to play off his opponent like Watts did.. not disagreeing Watts was in cracking form, hopefully it's enough to keep him focused and hungry enough for another go. We are going to miss those attacking pin point risk reward kicks out of defence .. only hammer could replace that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, it's the surface's fault that Dixon and Watts had opposition players fall across their legs.

Howard? Yeah .. both completely different players though. Howard won't have the freedom to play off his opponent like Watts did.. not disagreeing Watts was in cracking form, hopefully it's enough to keep him focused and hungry enough for another go.
That's literally all howard did... He played as the loose extra tall floating into contests to spoil.

He's going to want to have a perfect rehab and find form fast .. he was already bordering delisting this year is he hadn't found form.

lol you just find new and exciting ways to be a twat every week

Dixon and Watts had blokes land on them. Doedee's was collision related.

Charlie and Jack went down in about the same part of the oval.

So sad for Watts. He was really hitting his strides in the new role. Horrid luck. Maybe we'll see him again this year but doubtful. Fingers crossed.

Im certainly no expert, but being the Fibula (the non load bearing bone) has to be better then if it were the Tibula. Hopefully we see him back later in the year.

Dislocated ankle and fractured fibula for Watts.

I said to Janus at the game I reckon he has dislocated his ankle. I dislocated mine playing footy, so I could tell from the angle his foot was, that it was probably a dislocation. The fractured fibula is standard for a dislocation as its how the twisting force escapes.

*, season over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back