Injury 2019 Injury Updates Thread

SureBuddy

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
As Jason K said, there was some footage of Charlie training at Adelaide Oval with the group.

The communication from the club has been very poor though. It's be easy to forget that him and Hamish Hartlett are on the list with the little bit of information being given out.
To be fair to the club, they are probably a bit cautious of giving optimistic updates to the fans, as we have seen there has been multiple setbacks.

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
To be fair to the club, they are probably a bit cautious of giving optimistic updates to the fans, as we have seen there has been multiple setbacks.

I get that but we don't need it to be sugar coated, just show us where they're at. I dont wanna get my injury update news from Channel 9 or Instagram.

I get that but we don't need it to be sugar coated, just show us where they're at. I dont wanna get my injury update news from Channel 9 or Instagram.
Yeah I'd rather hear that he is 15 weeks away and he then might surprise us and come back after 10, rather than this continuous shifting story of where he is at.

Saltiga

Cancelled
Apr 27, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Surely after China we'll have Lycett, McKenzie, Burton, Dixon, Hayes, Ebert and Wines, and maybe Rockliff off the injury list.

Could be just Patmore and Watts.

I thought at least Burton and Lycett were off the injury list now?

Back