Fantasy 2019 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I work next weekend, so I'll be in and out. I only have one day off between now and May 8, so it's going to be that way regardless of when it starts. So just let me know when it's about to start...
Can always givea draft list to someone if you felt comfortable doing so.

Anyone out there want/willing to take on a team or know someone that is?

Three dynasty leagues has proven to be too much so best to hand over now before everyone gets crazy with the draft and potential trades.

Three dynasty leagues has proven to be too much so best to hand over now before everyone gets crazy with the draft and potential trades.
dspeed will be happy,no excuses for not signing a kicker off waivers during your starters bye week now mate. ;)

Edit: * Google keyboard, changing word to nothing anywhere near what you want

Last edited:

Would love to have you stay on mate, you did a great job making the team decent over the season. It's still months away from the season so you might find that your interest picks up closer to kick off. Also 3 is nothing! ;)

That’s worrying. I’m taking on a third this year. Probably going to do away with redraft leagues completely though

Sure, I should have some time later in the week to have a good look at it all, I will need some hand holding initialy, is there a set of rules or guide to get me started?
This is the team you'd be taking over

2QB 0.5PPR IDP

30 man rosters with 24 keepers. 6 round rookie draft

Everything else is pretty standard for a dynasty league

Sure, I should have some time later in the week to have a good look at it all, I will need some hand holding initialy, is there a set of rules or guide to get me started?
Sure, any questions fire away, happy to help you with cuts if need be, give you some websites to look at for rankings and drafting players, pm me whatever questions you have.

This is the team you'd be taking over

2QB 0.5PPR IDP

30 man rosters with 24 keepers. 6 round rookie draft

Everything else is pretty standard for a dynasty league

Thanks guys.

I've registered at that site but am getting a 'dont have permission' message from that link, guess I need some login details.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks guys.

I've registered at that site but am getting a 'dont have permission' message from that link, guess I need some login details.

LennyHayes77 needs to provide you with a league invite I'm pretty sure mate, don't stress i t's all easy enough that part. Then you'll have full access to the team and league page.

Thanks guys.

Yeah I'll have to invite you into the league. PM me your email and I'll get that sorted. Have you been in any dynasty leagues before? Hoping you are willing to stick around as you'll be the 3rd owner of this team in 3 years!

Yeah I'll have to invite you into the league. PM me your email and I'll get that sorted. Have you been in any dynasty leagues before? Hoping you are willing to stick around as you'll be the 3rd owner of this team in 3 years!

pm sent, this will be my first dynasty league, one of those things I've been meaning to do for a while so thanks for the spot, played plenty of supercoach but got a bit bored with it a couple seasons ago, been a madden head forever & currently I'm dealing with a franchise rebuilding addiction, so while this will be fairly new to me, I shouldn't take long to get the hang of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back