Fantasy 2019 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The Vikings RBs are going to give me a headache I just know. Dalvin will probably play, get hurt and then it'll be a roll of the dice who gets the rest of the work.

That's sounds even better actually, we'll go with that. šŸ˜‰šŸ‘

These Saturday games completely ****ed up my waiver claim.. my fault for not noticing I wanted a player playing earlier than claims were processed tho I suppose. ā˜¹ļø

Good start by lennys defense to add to my misery.

These Saturday games completely fā€™ed up my waiver claim.. my fault for not noticing I wanted a player playing earlier than claims were processed tho I suppose. ā˜¹

Good start by lennys defense to add to my misery.
Yeah should have started Poyer. This is gonna be a close one.

Bit quiet from A11dAtP0w3R haha but just wanna say bad luck mate. You've been the most dominant team past 2 seasons and you're very unlucky to not have at least 1 championship!
I can honestly say I'm surprised to win it this year but pretty pleased. This is my first dynasty league and thought my team was maybe another year away from being championship caliber but here we are.
Want to thank everyone for another great season. Everyone has been perfect in keeping their lineups updated and staying active all year. I'll be posting up some details regarding the offseason soon so keep your eyes out.
Cheers.

Bit quiet from A11dAtP0w3R haha but just wanna say bad luck mate. You've been the most dominant team past 2 seasons and you're very unlucky to not have at least 1 championship!
I can honestly say I'm surprised to win it this year but pretty pleased. This is my first dynasty league and thought my team was maybe another year away from being championship caliber but here we are.
Want to thank everyone for another great season. Everyone has been perfect in keeping their lineups updated and staying active all year. I'll be posting up some details regarding the offseason soon so keep your eyes out.
Cheers.
Would have been better inactive in this league.

Cheers.
Sorry mate, had other things on my mind since Sunday arvo as my Mrs was in a car accident and I've been busy doing a variety of things that she usually does and with family also visiting. No time on my hands til now, even for fantasy football finals sadly.

Have only just found out now I went 0-2 in finals on here over the weekend. šŸ˜ž

Congrats to you for the win tho...... not much more I can do for these pricks as a GM. Just like last year, I put together the best squad in the league, but they are disgusting finals chokers the lot of them. šŸ‘Ž

Sorry mate, had other things on my mind since Sunday arvo as my Mrs was in a car accident and I've been busy doing a variety of things that she usually does and with family also visiting. No time on my hands til now, even for fantasy football finals sadly.

Have only just found out now I went 0-2 in finals on here over the weekend. šŸ˜ž

Congrats to you for the win tho...... not much more I can do for these pricks as a GM. Just like last year, I put together the best squad in the league, but they are disgusting finals chokers the lot of them. šŸ‘Ž
Hope your mrs is alright mate, sorry to hear. Hope you have a good Xmas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's clamouring for "provern" commodity, Dwayne Haskins rather than taking a massive risk on someone like Tua or Herbert the pervert?

Form an orderly line and ignore the tumbleweeds please.

Dspeed is going to be so salty with you manureid he's been trying to make sure wizard doesn't get a top 2 pick for a good 7 months now. šŸ˜‚ I look forward to watching the alpha fireworks take off over the coming days. šŸ‘

Dspeed is going to be so salty with you manureid he's been trying to make sure wizard doesn't get a top 2 pick for a good 7 months now. šŸ˜‚ I look forward to watching the alpha fireworks take off over the coming days. šŸ‘
This is the problem with being bored with no sport to play or watch at the moment. s**t will get real in Dynasty land!

Wouldn't mind moving back into the first couple rounds somewhere. I've got some assets to play with, Stafford, Jimmy G and Ben are all expendable. I can't remember my whole roster so might be more that are worth something.

Held onto Robby Anderson hoping he'd wind up on a decent roster eventually....Teddy and the meh Panthers don't fit that category. If anyone wants to have a stab, he's there.

Wouldn't mind moving back into the first couple rounds somewhere. I've got some assets to play with, Stafford, Jimmy G and Ben are all expendable. I can't remember my whole roster so might be more that are worth something.

Held onto Robby Anderson hoping he'd wind up on a decent roster eventually....Teddy and the meh Panthers don't fit that category. If anyone wants to have a stab, he's there.

Oh Jimmy, steady my beating heart.

I've reactivated the league but if you guys could hold off on making any transactions for now that would be great until I've got everything set up.
You may of course agree upon trades etc but don't do anything on the actual ESPN site until after the draft. I will manually put through any trades / cut players that you want done, just let me know on here.
I'll announce the draft soon but not sure what time everyone wants to kick that off. I don't think we started until July last year but I'm happy to move it up if everyone is bored shitless and wants something to do. Would prefer it after the NFL Draft though.

The 2020 draft order is up here on the 1st tab for now. Have a peruse and make sure I've processed all the trades correctly. iluvparis in a good spot with 1 & 3. Helfarch traded out of #1 but has 9,10 & 11.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back