Fantasy 2019 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus Christ, i didn't realise people had to beg to the commish and submit a resume to get a gig in this league.... just give the team to wizard and be done with it Lenny you power hungry whore 😂
You're god damn right I'm a power hungry whore. Welcome to the league Wizard I'll need your email address that you use to play on espn with and ill get you added in.

Thank Jebus you chose N'Keal Harry Wizard I needed an RB so bad and I do not like my options after Montgomery.

My team doesn't have much of much so i'm happy to just take BPA this year to rebuild this mis-match a bit and then i'll look more position specific.

Oh FFS, I was kinda counting on either Hock or Haskins still being on the board. I guess I'm going to actually do some research now...

Just draft Valentine Holmes and be done with it

I wanted Harry and/or Haskins but felt it too high to take them at #1, was hoping at least one would fall to #13 :'(

You were always at very long odds of that happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm stoked to have drafted AJ Brown the day he did a hammy at training...Corey Davis 2.0 coming up. Hoping the Titans draft a decent QB next year!
Could be worse, could have drafted the other Brown with an almost 10% drop rate, tiny catch radius and a lisfranc fracture. Also a player that required hyper accurate QBs to be good. At least he is going from two Heisman winners in Baker and Kyler to two other Heisman winners..... Lamar and RG3 :think:

Actually even considering all that I am not sure it is any better.

No worries, make your pick by all means, but if you are looking to trade out...pm me for a better deal than wizard will give u :p

Thats assuming the player i want is still available of course

I may not be making you the best offer but I am definitely the best person.

Humble too.
I can agree with 1 of these points.

I have a pick I want to make (fuey's player), but will await any further offers that will no doubt be better than Helfies! :cool:

Wizard A11dAtP0w3R

Remove this Banner Ad

Back