Fantasy 2019 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Welcome back everyone! Looking forward to another competitive year. Congratulations again to Orasia Fantazio for winning the inaugural league title! First order of business is to get everyone's squad cut down to 24 players. I've set every teams keepers (all players) and removed all players off IR.
3 teams are already at the required number (myself, Jatz , manureid )
f1 team needs to make 1 cut (Broken )
3 teams need to make 2 cuts (Dannyreed , Helfarch , A11dAtP0w3R )
1 team needs to make 3 cuts (fuey )
4 teams need to make 4 cuts (Orasia Fantazio , iluvparis , Mr_Nyah , drd23 )

The quicker we get these players trimmed the sooner we can start drafting. So start culling! We're only doing a 6 round draft, however if you want drop an extra player or 2 we can possibly go 7,8 or even 9 or 10 rounds. The draft is to be done in reverse order of last years standings and teams are welcome to start dealing draft choices now and during the draft. We'll make our selections on a new draft thread i'll start up once everything is in order. All rookies and free agents are available to be drafted.

There is also the issue of quite a few DL being changed to LB's this season. the limit for both positions was 4 however I have increased the LB to 5 for the time being to avoid teams being ineligible. Teams are allowed to be over the limit for the time being but once the draft is complete everyone must have eligible rosters before the opening game.

Not a whole lot more to be added right now I don't think. Currently a 1 armed bandit so typing is annoying af so I won't be super keen to be hitting you guys up constantly to get your teams prepped. Just post in here once you've got it done!

Make sure you 'watch' this thread to keep updated. Everyone was awesome last year being active and the drafting went like a dream for the most part so hopefully everyone can commit again.

Forgotten my log in, new computer...ill get it sorted during the week, in the meantime you can cut Reynolds and Randall from my roster to speed things up if you wish, lenny.

Btw, i noticed above in the spreadsheet that both Jatz and i have Vance McDonald, i assume this isn't a custody battle and one of us can't him every second weekend?

Who gets to keep him outright Leonard?

Last edited:
Btw, i noticed above in the spreadsheet that both Jatz and i have Vance McDonald, i assume this isn't a custody battle and one of us can't him every second weekend?

Who gets to keep him outright Leonard?
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say my spreadsheet was wrong and the ESPN website that has him listed on Jatz team is the slightly more accurate representation. I've dropped your 2 other players now for you as well. Only 2 more teams left and we can think about drafting.
iluvparis and Mr_Nyah we're waiting on you! Thanks to everyone else for getting it done quickly!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't get the first alert (guide for OP - if you tag multiple people in posts they don't get the alerts).

I'll get onto it now
I got it, but maybe as one of the first tagged. Multi tags dont always work though, you are right.

I got it, but maybe as one of the first tagged. Multi tags dont always work though, you are right.
I think it's something like the first 8 tags work and then any subsequent don't.

I don't think I got the tag, but because I have the American Football forum watched I got the notification that the thread was started

No time like the present. Just make the time limits lenient to start off with in case some aren’t ready

No time like the present. Just make the time limits lenient to start off with in case some aren’t ready
Yeh. Plenty of time. And I have 4 Dynasty drafts to do, so always good to get at least one of them started early!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back