Dannyreed

All Australian
Aug 2, 2018
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Surprised a certain QB hasn't been draft by anyone....maybe he goes with the final pick?

If you’re thinking about Colin Kaepernick I heard it’s because Lenny has been telling all the teams not to draft him or there will be dire consequences!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good final pick that OF, I was tossing up between Jones and Hyde in the third round.

The QB I was thinking of was Ryan Finley

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Good final pick that OF, I was tossing up between Jones and Hyde in the third round.

Only realised he was actually available today. Almost a no-brainer considering I own Damien Williams too

Yup - gives you a good player to immediately drop in week 1 for a break out rookie :thumbsu:

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda

Can everyone go through their list and check that its right? Going to input the draft results shortly and will be going off this spreadsheet so hopefully no glaring errors!

However a few teams are currently over the positionial limitations. ESPN may not let me add players that go over those limits. So 2 options.
1) i increase the limits of each position
2) teams that are over make the necessary adjustments.
And if we decide to keep the current limits (which imo is quite reasonable) are teams now required to use faab budget? Or is there a grace period to make changes pre season?
This applies to iluvparis as well as he currently is 1 player under the roster requirements.
A11dAtP0w3R you have 1 extra player that needs to be cut now too.

LennyHayes77 it possible to use roster limits during the season only? (Can you set dates?)

i don't care about the position limits, they are fine, just don't see the point of restrictions during the off-season if you're all good prior to kick off week 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hyde

He done

He landed in prime real estate as a RB for KC.

Poor bloke faced staked boxes in 95% of games last year...His QBs were Tyrod, Blake and Kody Kessler...

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
All this shade being thrown at my Moncrief and Hyde picks. Reminds me of a time last year the reaction after drafting a guy named Nick Foles. He then just went out and won me a ‘ship. But whatever??

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Alright the draft has been input so the 2019 season is officially underway! Teams are now able to add/drop players at will.

Helfarch you did some cheeky adds before I'd entered the draft results so those players are not on your team. Don't worry none of your faab is gone but you only have room for 1 more player anyway so you'll need to review that.

Couple of teams remain over the positional limits but that's no longer my issue so final heads up that everyone needs to have an eligible roster before week 1 kickoff.

As always please check your teams and let me know if i've made any mistakes.

Helfarch used a similar scam/tactics in Fleaflicker last year from memory, nice to see we have commish here that won't put up with that crap from him😘

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back