Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Chasing a starting RB.

Anyone need a WR? I’ve got Curtis Samuel, Robby Anderson and Donte Moncrief on the block. Also Jack Doyle and Greg Olsen if anyone looking for a TE.

Happy to add picks/ Multiple players to even it up

Chasing a starting RB.

Anyone need a WR? I’ve got Curtis Samuel, Robby Anderson and Donte Moncrief on the block. Also Jack Doyle and Greg Olsen if anyone looking for a TE.

Happy to add picks/ Multiple players to even it up

Put a QB up and we can talk.

Absolutely certain I pick the wrong horse out of Conner and Michel to play flex this week, have gone back and forth between them multiple times, settled on Michel but worried if the Pat's are cruising at half time they rest him and give Buckhead all the snaps in the 2nd half.

Eli has been available for trade for a year now ;)

Will talk if I am 3 games clear on top of the division at the trade deadline and feel like some back up

Payton Barber.

You said starting, you didn't say good.

Barber isnt too far out of the Robby Anderson and Donte Moncrief neighbourhood either to be fair.

Will talk if I am 3 games clear on top of the division at the trade deadline and feel like some back up

Id offer you Rosen but feel as tho I'd be selling him at an all time low right now...plus you probably don't want a guy who will get himself killed due to poor pass protection.

So it works out great for both of us.

Last edited:

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Put a QB up and we can talk.
Would love to be able to but I've got Foles and Mullens. One I've lost to IR and the other I need to keep as Jimmy G insurance.
Absolutely certain I pick the wrong horse out of Conner and Michel to play flex this week, have gone back and forth between them multiple times, settled on Michel but worried if the Pat's are cruising at half time they rest him and give Buckhead all the snaps in the 2nd half.
Trade one to me and it won't be an issue. Would consider throwing Woods into a deal for a top end RB
Payton Barber.

You said starting, you didn't say good.
I'd honestly probably consider it if he didn't burn me so badly last year. I had to start him 3 or 4 times and I don't think he scored over 4 once

Trade me Hopkins or Adams tho for your choice of Conner or Michel and I'll throw in your choice of elite fantasy linebackers, Cory Littleton or Deion Jones and a 2nd round pick also. ☺️

Outrageous ESPN, this is why I hate fantasy on it....

You have Adrian Phillips as S/LB (outrageous enough, why not add CB also since he played a fair bit of nickel last year?) so I go to add him and it tells me I have too many LBs and need to drop one to make room.... what if I want to use him as DB you ******* m0,ngs

Trade me Hopkins or Adams tho for your choice of Conner or Michel and I'll throw in your choice of elite fantasy linebackers, Cory Littleton or Deion Jones and a 2nd round pick also. ☺

If anyone does want to trade me a gun WR for a package like this tho let me know...they don't have to be as good as Adams or Hopkins obviously but somewhere close to their ball park.

Might be willing to throw in my 2020 first round pick also if it'll change your mind Orasia Fantazio 😉

Id offer you Rosen but feel as tho I'd be selling him at an all time low right now...plus you probably don't want a guy who will get himself killed due to poor pass protection.

So it works out great for both of us.

Would give me a great handcuff with the Fitz though

If anyone does want to trade me a gun WR for a package like this tho let me know...they don't have to be as good as Adams or Hopkins obviously but somewhere close to their ball park.

Might be willing to throw in my 2020 first round pick also if it'll change your mind Orasia Fantazio 😉

Will deal for a QB not named Rosen ;)

Will deal for a QB not named Rosen ;)

My 3 QBs outside of Rosen not for sale unless it outrageously favours me. This is a QB league, just like the real thing.

Got get yourself Trevor Seimen off waivers for half your bidding wallet. 😉

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Trade me Hopkins or Adams tho for your choice of Conner or Michel and I'll throw in your choice of elite fantasy linebackers, Cory Littleton or Deion Jones and a 2nd round pick also. ☺
If Devin White has done his knee Littleton or Jones would be great thanks

Back