Kamara Train
- Clinched playoff berth
- Clinches division with win

Greenville Gorilla Bears
- Clinches Division with win OR Loss + Olma FC Loss
- Clinches Wildcard with Loss + Olma FC Win + BYS Loss

Belichik Yo Self
- Clinches Division with win
- Clinches Wildcard with Loss + Olma FC Loss + HSHP Loss + Scoring within 77.7 points of Olma FC

Olma FC
- Clinches Division with win + GGB Loss
- Clinches Wildcard with win + GGB win + BYS Loss OR Loss + BYS Loss + HSHP Loss + Scoring 77.7+ more than BYS

HappyScrappy HeroPups
- Clinches Wildcard with Win + Olma FC Loss + Belichik Yo Self Loss

As much as I'd love to pump him up to help get the win unfortunately Vegas Injury Cursed is eliminated along with Wizards Warriors due to insurmountable Division record differences.

Kamara technically hasn't clinched but I didnt think a scenario where he Loses, I win and score 180-odd more than him was really an option.

Last edited:

Kamara technically hasn't clinched but I didnt think a scenario where he Loses, I win and score 180-odd more than him was really an option.
I'd have to score 0 and you'd have to have a particularly good week (considering ~160 is an average winning score), so I think you made the right call

Not saying anyone is going to deliberately tank this week but with playoff implications it would be seen as fairly poor form.
I'll say this, it's up to you who you start or sit but i won't accept any purposeful invalid lineups.
-commish

Not saying anyone is going to deliberately tank this week but with playoff implications it would be seen as fairly poor form.
I'll say this, it's up to you who you start or sit but i won't accept any purposeful invalid lineups.
-commish
Helfarch tanked all year and then decided to win this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

e9d6391f9a6d1a34dd9d53213d34ee8e.jpg

1575866707904.png

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
So which scrub team am I looking likely to blow out in week 1 of the playoffs as it stands right now? 😜

Yes, I like to flirt with Danger .......A11DaT "Danger" Power(s) 😎

So which scrub team am I looking likely to blow out in week 1 of the playoffs as it stands right now? 😜

Yes, I like to flirt with Danger .......A11DaT "Danger" Power(s) 😎

Should be drd23 but I don’t even know. I thought Dannyreed had the tie breaker last week but I had 4th place on the playoff bracket on the app. 🤷‍♂️

Should be drd23 but I don’t even know. I thought Dannyreed had the tie breaker last week but I had 4th place on the playoff bracket on the app. 🤷‍♂️

Drd is probably the team I least Wana face. I Just know Kamara is going to go off some game soon. What a time to do it against me next week.🙄

Kamara Train clinches the Ryan Leaf Division over Belichek Yo Self, it went to the 3rd tie-breaker. Intra-Division Record was both 1-1, the head-to-head was 1-1, so it came down to points for, which Kamara Train had a 98 point lead.
Olma FC clinched the wild card spot over Belichek Yo Self due to the 2nd tie-breaker, which was head-to-head. Olma FC defeated Belichek Yo Self 176-121 in Week 7. Very unlucky as BYS had 38 more points on the season.

Congrats to Power House, #1 seed for the second straight year.
Kamara Train and Olma FC for their second straight playoff appearance. And to my self for my first playoff appearance!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back